• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

4 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Look it's a wanna be gangster Dallas Cowpoke fan.

Nah, im not a gangster...  but when I'm invited, I show up and handle business.  So what do you consider the coward that offered me up???  Is he a wanna be gangster too???  Or are you just addressing me instead of the dude that offered me up because you're a fan boy of his and you want to impress him???  Which one is it??

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Why don't you stick to Politics and go back to posting at CNN or FoxNews or whatever hole you crawled out of?

All you're doing here is trolling and you're not welcome.

I came hear talking football and the BS came to me.  So I tossed it back to those weaklings that started it with me.  Take a look at my first posts.  All football, then look at the losers who started talking trash to me and insulting me.  I've had some good conversations with other knowledgeable fans on this board and it was great takes exchanged.  So why don't you address those one or two losers on this board.  If not that means you are just like them.  Thank God for the educated posters on this board. 

• Poo 1

9 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

Triggered by asking a question???  Cmon lil guy I was just making a point that the league does not favor one team over the 31 other teams.  If that was the case, they would have "reffed" them into more Superbowls over the course of the last 25 years.  I was just addressing the fans here who are "Triggered" by their own excuses in case of a loss.

I mean, yeah, not 1 team over 31 others but I’ve watched enough football to know that any certain ref crew is only doing 1 game, and have definitively watched enough to know them fools can be biased for the game they’re working… poo ain’t been the same since the ‘you’re too young to get that call’ calling out of the officiating…

3 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I mean, yeah, not 1 team over 31 others but I’ve watched enough football to know that any certain ref crew is only doing 1 game, and have definitively watched enough to know them fools can be biased for the game they’re working… poo ain’t been the same since the ‘you’re too young to get that call’ calling out of the officiating…

I agree with you.  Some ref crews pretty much suck.

15 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Not really sure this is the best thread for this...., but since it's related to the upcoming game on Sunday, here are this week's Panthers Practice Squad protections:

Makes sense as we are thin at RB and S due to injury, bare bones at LB and still unsettled at K.