• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

2 hours ago, Monrowed said:

I think that you are interjecting your thoughts around my comments. No where did I say that it would be a sole reason for a win or a loss. I was just alluding to the fact that the Panthers need to play a clean game as I do not expect them to get many calls that benefit them.
Judging by the way that you were triggered I would suspect that you are a Dallas fan.

Triggered by asking a question???  Cmon lil guy I was just making a point that the league does not favor one team over the 31 other teams.  If that was the case, they would have "reffed" them into more Superbowls over the course of the last 25 years.  I was just addressing the fans here who are "Triggered" by their own excuses in case of a loss.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 4

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

fug the cowboys but we about to be brought back to reality. 

Panthers are a tough team, so I wouldn't say that.  Too bad McCaffrey couldn't play because I dont think Dallas has the personel to keep him contained.  Even without McCaffrey, I think Panthers still win this one.  Turnovers will be a killer for either team.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

Triggered by asking a question???  Cmon lil guy I was just making a point that the league does not favor one team over the 31 other teams.  If that was the case, they would have "reffed" them into more Superbowls over the course of the last 25 years.  I was just addressing the fans here who are "Triggered" by their own excuses in case of a loss.

Apparently, you are triggered… 

• Flames 2

Just now, Monrowed said:

Apparently, you are triggered… 

Actually you are triggered by tossing out the only reasons the Panthers could lose.  Thats loser talk.  Losers get triggered by poo like baseless claims that the NFL and refs would favor one team out of 31 others to somehow manipulate a game in their favor.   That's just dumb....  but apparently a ref triggered you along your football fandom journey.  You should see someone about that.  That mindset over imaginary things isn't healthy. 

• Poo 4

Just now, Fug Drump said:

Actually you are triggered by tossing out the only reasons the Panthers could lose.  Thats loser talk.  Losers get triggered by poo like baseless claims that the NFL and refs would favor one team out of 31 others to somehow manipulate a game in their favor.   That's just dumb....  but apparently a ref triggered you along your football fandom journey.  You should see someone about that.  That mindset over imaginary things isn't healthy. 

So every game is equal and there is never an ounce of bias on the behalf of the officials?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

What do politics have to do with this discussion about a solid Cowboys team going against a very very good Panthers team???  Stick to the topic. 

It should be a good game, it would be even better with both teams 100% healthy but it is what it is. We still have our pass rushers and they are going to have to fight through the holds and put Dak on his ass. 

Edited by PootieNunu

37 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

Panthers are a tough team, so I wouldn't say that.  Too bad McCaffrey couldn't play because I dont think Dallas has the personel to keep him contained.  Even without McCaffrey, I think Panthers still win this one.  Turnovers will be a killer for either team.

I mean, I'm in Texas.  Where do you wanna meet up?