• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fans are some cocky sumbiches

Zod

5 hours ago, CRA said:

this team has never even played down 3 points on the season though.   I think that might be the in game adversity he was referencing.   

How does Darnold play down 10 early for example?   Is he going to keep playing smart? We still haven't seen a lot with this group.   That's coaches too. 

I don't know about everyone else but I bet Darnold has lots of experience playing from behind.   And last year we surely had lots of experience so I am not sure that they haven't faced adversity in the NFL. Just not this year so far. I think they will keep pounding.  Especially the defense.

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, portcity said:

Cowboys are favored between 4 and 5 points. So the betting public is saying they're a 1-2 point favorite on a neutral field. This doesn't seem too far off from reality.

The panthers have faced weaker teams and an injured saints team and done exactly what they should do to them. Won easily.

The cowboys have also done exactly what they should. They contended against the Bucs, keeping that game close. They beat a very good chargers team and easily defeated a bad eagles team. 

I get them being 1-2 point favorites given strength of schedule discrepancies. I also think we've been undeperfoming due to low quality opponents and have not begun to peak offensively. I'm super excited to this game as it will be the first real test. Can our defense contain a great offense? Can our offense keep up with a great offense if the defense can't keep them under 30? Can't wait for this game to find out. 

Very good? 

Fans don't play the game of course.............and both times I've seen the Cowboys played they have played as a complete team..........

Panthers are going to have a hard hill to climb here against a team whose executing well on both sides of the ball.

Panthers injuries is making them near one dimensional on offense (where is the power running game?) with mostly short passing routes............

Defense might keep them in it for a while but I see Panthers losing by 17..............and I hate the Cowboys but still have to look at reality for what it is.......

• Poo 1