• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

Just now, rico6 said:

Sam is not magically going to start connecting on passes longer than 20-yards because of the O-line getting magically better either. You’d have to be equally as stupid AND blind to see the obvious. 

Got go off, Football Historian. 

Lol are you trolling? You just said a QB isn’t going to connect on longer passes if the offensive line protects better?? That’s EXACTLY how any QB can complete longer passes…

• Pie 1

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

301 yards today. 4 touchdowns total (2 passing, 2 rushing), 2 ints, 85.0 rating. 

GARBAGE TIME.

Dallas had this poo in the bag after the 3rd Quarter. If Cam had a similar stat line in a loss like this you whelps would be screaming how Dallas all but packed it in going prevent since the 3rd

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Lol are you trolling? You just said a QB isn’t going to connect on longer passes if the offensive line protects better?? That’s EXACTLY how any QB can complete longer passes…

Every overthrow of Sam’s have come from clean pockets

4 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Sam is not magically going to start connecting on passes longer than 20-yards because of the O-line getting magically better either. You’d have to be equally as stupid AND blind to not see the obvious. 

Your entire encyclopedia of football knowledge would fit on a Post It note and still leave room for a grocery list.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Your entire encyclopedia of football knowledge would fit on a Post It note and still leave room for a grocery list.

Scot do I need to bring out some of your absolute poo tier football discussions lmfaooooooo 

i mean since we’re getting personal hope you don’t go reporting my posts again and getting me banned 

Edited by rico6

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

GARBAGE TIME.

Dallas had this poo in the bag after the 3rd Quarter. If Cam had a similar stat line in a loss like this you whelps would be screaming how Dallas all but packed it in going prevent since the 3rd

I am a Cam Newton fans and always will be. He is the best QB we have ever had. Why bring him into my opinion that Sam was worth the trade.

Scot do I need to bring out some of your absolute poo tier football discussions lmfaooooooo 

Where’s your discussion? Easy to sit back and hate on everything brought up. Do you feel Sam wasn’t worth the trade? Go on record now and let’s look back at the end of the year and see who is right. Even with this trash line he is producing. This could go down as the worst line we have had 

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 2

i mean since we’re getting personal hope you don’t go reporting my posts again and getting me banned 

Weird take given that a while back you tried to pass off a camp analysis of mine as yours on another board.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Every overthrow of Sam’s have come from clean pockets

The had 11 QB hits, 5 sacks, Sam went into the injury tent and you are upset he overthrew a pass to Robby?? I get you have been patiently waiting these past 3 weeks for him to have a bad game, but come on man…

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Where’s your discussion? Easy to sit back and hate on everything brought up. Do you feel Sam wasn’t worth the trade? Go on record now and let’s look back at the end of the year and see who is right. Even with this trash line he is producing. This could go down as the worst line we have had 

The line is trash when we’re losing right

10 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Sam is not magically going to start connecting on passes longer than 20-yards because of the O-line getting magically better either. You’d have to be equally as stupid AND blind to not see the obvious. 

Is this a joke?  Oline giving time is exactly how deep passes happen.