• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just ran into Jeremy Igo….

TheoJay10

On 10/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, 1usctrojan said:

What a rich, privileged life you lead.  Surrounded by brilliance, scented candles and things you can’t touch because they’re for show/company.

Female hair is a living thing whose apparent purpose is to attack and clog all shower drains.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

And thus the invention of the 'man cave'.

Most of my house is a Woman Cave, and a designated area of Cardinal & Gold autographed footballs, helmets, posters, books (32), game DVDs, flags, prospectus’ going back decades with game programs, and an area in the garage of USC tailgate equipment I dragged here all the way from SoCal, lol.  Suppose most (equipment) can be used for camping, if I liked to camp. 

Good thing, all I see around here is this gawd awful orange.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

Most of my house is a Woman Cave, and a designated area of Cardinal & Gold autographed footballs, helmets, posters, books (32), game DVDs, flags, prospectus’ going back decades with game programs, and an area in the garage of USC tailgate equipment I dragged here all the way from SoCal, lol.  Suppose most (equipment) can be used for camping, if I liked to camp. 

Clemson orange?  If so, you must live in the upstate of SC where I reside too.  While the Gamecocks program is an utter joke, I have to come to appreciate their fan base's resilience by continuing trot out the Gamecock swag to show their team 'pride', mainly because breaks up the sea of orange that I am bombarded with on a daily basis.

11 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

as the years have gone by we have been blessed with the ability to buy larger and larger homes….

YET…my man space shrinks upon every move.  I basically now have a bathroom I can lock myself in at this point to hide from the wife, kids, animals, and random people at my house.  

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Clemson orange?  If so, you must live in the upstate of SC where I reside too.  While the Gamecocks program is an utter joke, I have to come to appreciate their fan base's resilience by continuing trot out the Gamecock swag to show their team 'pride', mainly because breaks up the sea of orange that I am bombarded with on a daily basis.

Gamecocks could not win a single game for 4 consecutive seasons and those fools would still have that stadium packed jumping up and down to sandstorm.    

It’s kinda weird how supportive the collective fan base is.  I mean the last time the Gamecocks actually won something was the 1969 ACC Championship….

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No, no.  Tennessee Vols!  I irritated several people when I said, UT to us (WC) is the Texas Longhorns. 

37 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Believe me, we’ve also heard from UofSC fans….how their school is  older, “the real USC”, etc….I won’t post here what our response has been, but needless to say, being an older university is the only thing they can claim over us.  Even that is debatable, since South Carolina opened and closed numerous times under different names.  We’ve played football longer as well, especially as a national  program.  😎

Edited by 1usctrojan
  • Pie 1

11 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Serious question....Does anyone wonder if Ked Woodley's fame from this awful song got him laid throughout the Carolinas by any "hot to trot" trailer park sows? He blew up pretty big for a bit and there are groupies for every single scenario I have come to discover.

i don’t know, but i ran into him at a gloryhole once