• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Erving and Shaq Thompson are OUT. Christian McCaffrey is DOUBTFUL

SBBlue

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Calling him names, and implying he is Jesus just rolls off the tongue doesn't it. Hypocrite. If you are going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. And you missed the sidewalk by a mile on this one. 

Oh the irony.

Dr. Phil would roll over in his grave if he saw how you were acting.

i had to google to see if Dr. Phil was dead

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 2

4 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

vomit

The whole Brady 2nd round guard thing is so dumb. He's only ever played LT just play him there and let Deonte play either guard position, we're the 30th ranked O-line so can't really get any worse. At least the young guys will try so they can potentially get paid in the future

Daley allowed 1 pressure I think, so he should continue to develop and will stay at LG.  Paradis stays.  Miller gave up a lot of pressures, was it 5, but he is nurturing a shoulder, not a superstar but when healthy seems serviceable, better shoulder = better week?   Moton stays on RT.  So Trent or Brady for LT, probably Trent unless he bombs, or unless Brady had a much better practice week than Trent?

Jordon Gross was saying this week, why affect two positions to fix one?  Just backfill for Cam and keep all else the same for continuity.

14 minutes ago, Charlotte Biz Owners said:

Daley allowed 1 pressure I think, so he should continue to develop and will stay at LG.  Paradis stays.  Miller gave up a lot of pressures, was it 5, but he is nurturing a shoulder, not a superstar but when healthy seems serviceable, better shoulder = better week?   Moton stays on RT.  So Trent or Brady for LT, probably Trent unless he bombs, or unless Brady had a much better practice week than Trent?

Jordon Gross was saying this week, why affect two positions to fix one?  Just backfill for Cam and keep all else the same for continuity.

I don’t really care if it’s Trent or Brady, I’m just glad Erving is out.

Part of me wants to see Brady step in and do well but the other part of me wants Scott to do it because he has before and I’m going to be frustrated if Brady gets blown up cause I’m going to assume he sucks way too early in his career.