• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Ravens vs. Colts

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, outlaw4 said:

Worth noting that Frank Reich was a name thrown around here when we were looking for our next head coach. Granted, he's been handed fragile QBs to work with but games like these... yikes.

Right it wasn't his plays that were bad it was the decision to just run up the gut (sound familiar) to burn clock for a FG. 

Lamar Jackson, 36-42, a team record 442 yards with 4 TDs and no picks, continues to make people look foolish. He had 335 yards in the second half and over time!

- He's the first player in NFL history with 400 yards passing, 4 TD passes, no INTs, and at least 50 yards rushing in a single game. 

- First QB in NFL history to complete at least 85% (he had 86%) passing with more than 400 yards. 

- He had 504 total yards, tied with Brees, Plummer and Schaub for 13th most all time.

If you missed it, Jackson had one of the greatest single game passing performances in NFL history. Already an MVP, he's still out playing the QBs selected before him in his draft class. A flat out beast who's only going to get better. 

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, frankw said:

I had someone here tell me not long ago he wouldn't want a qb like Lamar on our team under any circumstances and if I've got a problem with it I can find a new team. But there have been nothing but excuses for ours the last 24 hours. Ah Panthers fans 🤣

We have a bunch of skip Bayless clones disguised as poster on here, doesn’t surprise me one bit that was said smh