• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of you need to get away from football for a few days

Gipetto

19 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Guess I'm not a true one then.

How about a Half-True one?   🙃

But in all seriousness, I was a Jets fan for 23 years.

After awhile, "misery" just isn't fun anymore.

Listen. I've been a Lions fan since the 60s. I've been a Panthers fan since day 1. I'm still a cockeyed optimist. So it is not the team. It is the individual. Sure, it's much easier to root for a winner. But you root for your team, win or lose.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Listen. I've been a Lions fan since the 60s. I've been a Panthers fan since day 1. I'm still a cockeyed optimist. So it is not the team. It is the individual. Sure, it's much easier to root for a winner. But you root for your team, win or lose.

Nobody is going anywhere or jumping ship. People are still here talking you just don't like what they have to say. That's too bad.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Nobody is going anywhere or jumping ship. People are still here talking you just don't like what they have to say. That's too bad.

That guy doesn't talk football dunno why people bother to respond. He only talks about other people. has nothing to say football related.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

That guy doesn't talk football dunno why people bother to respond. He only talks about other people. has nothing to say football related.

Tweedle Lee Dee, and Tweedle Lee Dumber. You two follow me around like my puppy. Except my puppy probably knows more football than you two put together.

12 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Tweedle Lee Dee, and Tweedle Lee Dumber. You two follow me around like my puppy. Except my puppy probably knows more football than you two put together.

You're the abused stray dog begging for attention. Receipts are a bitch.

The most irrelevant person on the board hahaha

screen.PNG

Edited by Fox007
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, frankw said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Just don't tell iamwifey hubby been cheating on her with a man. Man goes to bed thinking about me, he cares so much. You know the ones like that at the dinner table talking about internet men he's bothered by. HAHAHAHAHAH for real though, dood IRL has it on the mind. 

33 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Just don't tell iamwifey hubby been cheating on her with a man. Man goes to bed thinking about me, he cares so much. You know the ones like that at the dinner table talking about internet men he's bothered by. HAHAHAHAHAH for real though, dood IRL has it on the mind. 

Way too low dude. Reported 

12 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Some may take a break until Rhule realizes that a 15-6 lead is not poo in the NFL.  Stop playing to hold a lead and go for the throat 

The Colts followed our lead and played to not lose instead of playing to win. Go conservative with a lead and it can bite you. 

• Pie 2