• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

No way Bouknight wouldn't have at least a couple more points. It's on Borrego if Bouknight/Kai aren't up to speed enough to play at least 10 minutes

At this point we're no better off now than we were with Clifford. Borrego ain't it.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Jesus christ put Bouknight and Jones in

Lol they won't

Really let Plumlee pick up 6 fouls down 20. If he won't play those guys in a game like this and they're not going to the swarm I guess it's gonna take injuries. At least the rookies will show some sort of effort for better or worse

7 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

JB just got an extension. He'll be here at least a couple more years unless the team just completely quits on him.

Yes I know. This would have been his last season on the previous contract right? At the time we announced it I had wished we had waited or made it a shorter deal. His team was coming off an atrocious loss in the play in to the Pacers and since then his team has been on the receiving end of the most lopsided preseason loss in history and now an embarrassing blowout to the Kings who seemed like they couldn't miss. Ohwell this is your typical Charlotte sports I guess.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Yes I know. This would have been his last season on the previous contract right? At the time we announced it I had wished we had waited or made it a shorter deal. His team was coming off an atrocious loss in the play in to the Pacers and since then his team has been on the receiving end of the most lopsided preseason loss in history and now an embarrassing blowout to the Kings who seemed like they couldn't miss. Ohwell this is your typical Charlotte sports I guess.

I'm not sure about his previous contract, but probably. I get Mitch and MJ extending him because they have developed some players and provided stability. It wouldn't surprise me in two years or so, if LaMelo does develop and hit his potential, that MJ and Mitch look at JB like the Warriors did Jackson and send him packing in favor of someone else that they feel can get the team over the hump.