• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

2 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Only thing Raleigh is good for is title IX womens lacrosse 

And 13 college basketball championships, hockey championship, women's soccer championship. 15 more championships than Charlotte has right there. The rest of Carolina is tired of this poor sports effort.

Matter of fact every pro and major college team we have has at least one championship. I rest my case. Good night everyone. 

Edited by OldNorthPowell

4 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Move the Hornets and Panthers to Raleigh and get rid of any ties to Charlotte. It is a loser city as far as sports goes. 

Greensboro kicks Raleigh in the dick.  Fayetteville would be a better choice than Raleigh.

Gastonia laughs at Raleigh.

9 hours ago, Blahb said:

Lol one loss they have been getting blown out by teams out west, same shitty hornets they always been

Well yeah they even got blown out by the Pacers in the play in game when they finally got the chance to prove something when it mattered. This is on James Borrego I just don't see a huge upgrade over what we had with Steve Clifford.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

Guess Miles is feeling better

·
12m

. F Miles Bridges finishes the first half at WAS with game-highs of 17 points and 10 rebounds. He totaled 15 points and seven rebounds in the second quarter marking the fifth time in his career he has had 15+ points in a quarter and second time this season

You can put up any nice stat line early in the game but if you can't hit shots to put away a meh Wizards team you just aren't very good. How tf is Kyle Kuzma more clutch than our top shooters? I love this group and I'll still watch but facts are facts.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1