• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

8 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The last 8 or so games have been rough.  Team is sputtering out when they need to be dialing it up.  How much of that is inexperience vs coaching?

Definitely a little bit of both but if we want to keep young talent like LaMelo the Hornets can't keep settling for mediocrity. I've been critical of Borrego but the team had shots that should have went in. If Miles makes both free throws we win the game. We didn't want to make a splash move at the trade deadline but they need to figure something out by next season or I wouldn't blame LaMelo for looking at other options in the future 🤷‍♂️

• Beer 1

For the Love of everything Charlotte... SIGN A SHOOTER!!! Rozier and Oubre have way too many 1-7 nights! I would much rather have someone who shoots 3-8 consistently then someone who on occasion shoots 5-9... LaMelo is shooting a higher % then Rozier and Oubre… thats a problem! They are our SHOOTING guards…

Edited by scratched
  • Beer 1