• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF we lose tonight

ncguy2184

Ok guys im calling it right now IF we lose tonight its not going to be jakes fault or the defence its going to be special teams. We have to make sure we dont let ted ginn break a big 1 on us he scares the sh*t out of me with our special teams.

But i think if we can stop him from getting alot of yards back there we will win.

Honestly, I think it's run defense that has the biggest chance of screwing us. Turner had entire highways to run through last week and we probably lose that game if he doesn't go out.

Ricky isn't a joke, either.

The cutback and stretch play is what gashed up last week. More times than not it was Landon Johnson getting run at, and he overran a lot of tackles that Davis would have made. Landon has to play better.

Ricky runs kinda like Stewart.

We really need a heathy Pep in....and some better play by the LBs to bottle it up. Last week was bad but obviously the 1st game adjustment w/o Pep and TD in the run game was going to show. We need improved play.....and we had been getting the past 5 weeks in that department.

The one thing that scares me is some trickery......the Phins are always thowing odds stuff at teams and w/ Ronnie being out I could see some goofball play burning us as we bite on it.

The cutback and stretch play is what gashed up last week. More times than not it was Landon Johnson getting run at, and he overran a lot of tackles that Davis would have made. Landon has to play better.

I noticed James Anderson overrunning tackles when he was in there. I saw anderson out of position at least twice which lead to big gains for Turner. I never really noticed Johnson at all (good or bad). Are you sure you're not thinking of Anderson?

Ricky runs kinda like Stewart.

We really need a heathy Pep in....and some better play by the LBs to bottle it up. Last week was bad but obviously the 1st game adjustment w/o Pep and TD in the run game was going to show. We need improved play.....and we had been getting the past 5 weeks in that department.

The one thing that scares me is some trickery......the Phins are always thowing odds stuff at teams and w/ Ronnie being out I could see some goofball play burning us as we bite on it.

Would that really matter?

Archived