• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers not in mix to acquire Texans QB Deshaun Watson:

ladypanther

Odds are this is Texans/Watson camp/interested teams stirring this up. So, all of the above need the league to get involved and make a call on the length of the suspension we all know is coming. If you are out of it but maybe can compete next year, you want to have the games the league suspends him fall in 2021 and maximize the 2022 games. Texans know this, Watson knows this, teams wanting him know this. 

Someone here will know/look up the ability to trade a suspended/exempt list player rules. Something tells me all parties want to get him moved before the suspension to make sure it can go thru.

On 10/21/2021 at 7:39 PM, 4Corners said:

The fact that the Texans want an arm and a leg and he is allegedly a serial sexual predator - I am good with us passing on Watson. Way too much bullshit and the juice is not worth the squeeze. 

Imagine paying the price they're asking and then putting him behind this Oline. 

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

Imagine paying the price they're asking and then putting him behind this Oline. 

Their rationale is that because he played behind crap in Houston, he will be able to play behind crap here.

I mean who needs an O-Line when you got someone who is an expert at running for his life and playing backyard football , right?  🙄

How about get a damn O-Line so that ANY QB we put behind there will have a shot instead of needing a friggin' Magician or Houdini to escape the pressure?

Edited by glenwo2