• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They Cut Cam

NJPanthers12

47 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Cam was not good in 2020. He was not good enough to beat out Mac Jones in 2021.

He was a worse option than Teddy B last year. It sucks how fast he fell, I enjoyed watching him and having him on the team, but I am a Panthers fan. Not a Cam Newton fanboy. 

There was not a QB option that they liked after Lawrence and maybe Wilson. They did the legwork. They weren't interested. That would not have changed whether the QB was Cam or not in 2020. The team still would have been QB hunting in the FA or trade market. 

You smoking if you think Teddy was a better option, we saw that play out my guy, less wins and less tds than cam or a more talented team…..

again how are the pats doing ? They’re on pace to finish with a worst record than last year with a more talented team, and there 3 wins came against the jets and Texans without tyrod 

you can say cam isn’t good for whatever reasons you believe that, your opinion, but acting like he’s not better than this hog piss we’ve put on the field the last 2 years is far from the truth.

making excuses for this regime is just what they want you to believe, year in and out we see other clubs make moves for qbs for better or worst, there’s no excuse to pay Teddy and trade for Sam just because option A wasn’t a possibility

• Pie 6
  • The D 1

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

How have Teddy and darnold been? Oh

imagine cutting the single most important player in franchise history for those two?

do we have the dumbest fan base in all of sports? It’s not even close, yes.

Aw man, don't be so hard on yourself.

6 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I can’t imagine being as dumb as you. I close my eyes and try being my dumbest self and I still Find myself being smarter than you. How Have Teddy and saM been?

Hey man. We're all angry. I get it. Not too late to get on board the Hurricanes Stanley Cup run. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I think some of you would actually like a romantic relationship with Cam.

It's insane how many of you are still hung up on him.

You’re a joke.

This franchise has been around since 1995. They’ve rolled out the likes of Kerry Collins, Steve beurlein, Chris weinke, Jake Delhomme (who I love), Rodney Peete, Matt moore, Jimmy clausen, Brian St. Pierre, Vinny Testaverde, Derek Anderson, teddy Bridgewater, and Sam darnold. 

if you can’t appreciate cam I don’t know what to tell you. He has more MVPs than Brees and roethlisberger and Eli Manning combined. He was the key to a 15-1 season. He created a culture in chsrlotte that we’ve never seen before. There is no roaring riot without cam Newton. 

the fact we replaced him with teddy and sam Is a joke. You are not a real panthers fan if you think otherwise.

Edited by NJPanthers12
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

You’re a joke.

This franchise has been around since 1995. They’ve rolled out the likes of Kerry Collins, Steve beurlein, Chris weinke, Jake Delhomme (who I love), Rodney Peete, Matt moore, Jimmy clausen, Brian St. Pierre, Vinny Testaverde, Derek Anderson, teddy Bridgewater, and Sam darnold. 

if you can’t appreciate cam I don’t know what to tell you. He has more MVPs than Brees and roethlisberger and Eli Manning combined. He was the key to a 15-1 season. He created a culture in chsrlotte that we’ve never seen before. There is no roaring riot without cam Newton. 

the fact we replaced him with teddy and sam Is a joke. You are not a real panthers fan if you think otherwise.

He deserves zero loyalty once he can't do the job.

Cutting him was the right call.

The big mistake was bringing in Teddy.

They should have cut Cam and started Willie G