• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold to IR

BurnNChinn

23 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yep..

Guess what he isn't doing during a beatdown.. Smiling or looking scared...

I loved the fact Cam hated losing and it showed...

If you have more gif like this please post..

I love the fact Cam took loses  harder then we did as fans.. That made him MY QB!!

Yeah but wouldn't you agree that making a comparison as far as how each QB reacts on the sidelines is kind of nitpicking?

Just the fact that Cam is eons better than Sam on the football field is enough.  🙂

Edited by glenwo2

53 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Yeah but wouldn't you agree that making a comparison as far as how each QB reacts on the sidelines is kind of nitpicking?

Just the fact that Cam is eons better than Sam on the football field is enough.  🙂

But that was part of the problem with Sam..

Emotionally discounted from the situation and his team... And my comparison was on leadership and the difference in leadership on the sidelines..

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Wolfpredator said:

Tom Brady who is considered the greatest of all time is a sore loser too and has known to do this or much worse.  No one bats an eye when it comes to him but with Cam, everything he does is dissected by our fans as if he is just the worst player you could ever have on your team.  I can relate to Cam, he wears his emotions on his sleeve.  Yes, everyone would like to have him reel in his sulking when we are way down but its who he is, obviously an emotional guy who cant stand to lose.  Man the horror having a QB on your team who can't stand to lose this badly.  Fact of the matter is, doesn't matter what Cam does, you jerks will always call him immature and a cry baby.  

I'm not quite sure I called Cam immature and a crybaby.  But a leader doesn't sit down and hide under a towel when under adversity which Cam often did.  

I loved what Cam did as a Panther overall.  He may not be the best player in team history, but he's arguably the most impactful.  And I know he's our best option right now, but I'm not convinced he's going to make a huge difference in wins and losses which is the only result that matters. 

And I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong.

• Poo 3

11 minutes ago, T-Wazzle said:

I'm not quite sure I called Cam immature and a crybaby.  But a leader doesn't sit down and hide under a towel when under adversity which Cam often did.  

I loved what Cam did as a Panther overall.  He may not be the best player in team history, but he's arguably the most impactful.  And I know he's our best option right now, but I'm not convinced he's going to make a huge difference in wins and losses which is the only result that matters. 

I totally agree with all this, people just don’t want to believe it. Tepper seen what happened when fans left in the third quarter of that Patriots game and knew he had to make them happy somehow. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, T-Wazzle said:

"I sincerely"  No idea who you are and honestly do not care to learn but I highly doubt it.  You Cam haters are another breed of human that I do not want to associate myself with.  During his tenure here I almost completely dropped this team over our stupid fan base full of a bunch of things I will not even mention anymore.  You guys can keep nit picking everything this man does and no matter what he does on the field in terms of wins, it will NEVER be enough.  That was evident that your ilk still were alive and well during his MVP run for the entire duration of the season ( dancing too much, not enough passing TD's, Sulking while we are down, not focused on being good enough on his own personal time  ETC   ETC   ETC   ETC )  Cam is the best QB this pathetic team has ever had, thats facts.  You guys want to make big deals cause he sulks at time on the sidelines....ehhhh...whatever bud.  Besides his odd choice of clothing or his lifestyle, you don't have anything else on the man.  Dude gave it his all when he was here and did everything he could to win but "Sulking on the sidelines" is the hill you clowns want to die on when you get in arguments about him.  Can't stand a damn one of you 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Wolfpredator said:

"I sincerely"  No idea who you are and honestly do not care to learn but I highly doubt it.  You Cam haters are another breed of human that I do not want to associate myself with.  During his tenure here I almost completely dropped this team over our stupid fan base full of a bunch of things I will not even mention anymore.  You guys can keep nit picking everything this man does and no matter what he does on the field in terms of wins, it will NEVER be enough.  That was evident that your ilk still were alive and well during his MVP run for the entire duration of the season ( dancing too much, not enough passing TD's, Sulking while we are down, not focused on being good enough on his own personal time  ETC   ETC   ETC   ETC )  Cam is the best QB this pathetic team has ever had, thats facts.  You guys want to make big deals cause he sulks at time on the sidelines....ehhhh...whatever bud.  Besides his odd choice of clothing or his lifestyle, you don't have anything else on the man.  Dude gave it his all when he was here and did everything he could to win but "Sulking on the sidelines" is the hill you clowns want to die on when you get in arguments about him.  Can't stand a damn one of you 

Angry Star Trek GIF

On 11/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, firefox1234 said:

F0DD7A20-371F-4DF5-A7AE-4BB6090AC1D0.thumb.jpeg.b7c00171090ab92ed181efe1c197c43c.jpeg

Look, I’m glad he is on IR.  It wasn’t working. It was never gonna work 

no point in kicking this kid for being what he always has been. 

blame the overpaid idiots who brought him here   Bring em and coach em up, right Matt 

you gotta be some kinda stupid to get fleeced by the Jets.  Matt Rhule and Fitterer got fleeced by the Jets.  

let that sink in. …and Saleh sure as hell isn’t making  $65 million 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 3

15 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Look, I’m glad he is on IR.  It wasn’t working. It was never gonna work 

no point in kicking this kid for being what he always has been. 

blame the overpaid idiots who brought him here   Bring em and coach em up, right Matt 

you gotta be some kinda stupid to get fleeced by the Jets.  Matt Rhule and Fitterer got fleeced by the Jets.  

let that sink in. …and Saleh sure as hell isn’t making  $65 million 

Yup.  To be honest, Rhule(and Fitterer) did Sam a gigantic favor by picking up his option 'cause let's face it :  That's going to be the last time Sam sees any of that type of money ever again.