• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC injury?

joemac

12 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I think the hammy will be an issue since apparently it is very tight. He uses a roller to stretch it out between series. But he is tough and as long as it doesn't tear he will give it his all. CMC at  75% is still pretty great.

He looked incredibly quick last game.  He was hitting the hole and getting to the second level of the D faster than I have seen him all season. You can tell hes super excited to have Cam back too. 

18 minutes ago, joemac said:

He looked incredibly quick last game.  He was hitting the hole and getting to the second level of the D faster than I have seen him all season. You can tell hes super excited to have Cam back too. 

Honestly he looked the same or maybe we are tryin trying to limit contact. We didnt run him much between the tackles at all. Maybe it was me but I thought he might be a little slower and didnt have the extra accelerator gear. Then again it has been a while since he played.