• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Menu

Captain Morgan

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Pulled chicken sliders with homemade pickles and coleslaw. Sweet potato fries and veggies on the side.

Homemade pickles and coleslaw? My guy doing it right. I love coleslaw (and pickles) but unfortunately you can hardly find GOOD coleslaw, already made. Homemade is the way to go.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Homemade pickles and coleslaw? My guy doing it right. I love coleslaw (and pickles) but unfortunately you can hardly find GOOD coleslaw, already made. Homemade is the way to go.

Yea man hard to beat when you make it yourself. We had a crap load of cucumbers from our garden this year so I made a bunch of pickles. Wife got a mandolin slicer last Christmas so I use that to get various types of slices. Cole slaw I just buy a red cabbage and soak it in a little white vinegar overnight and spice it up add a little mayo before we eat. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Yea man hard to beat when you make it yourself. We had a crap load of cucumbers from our garden this year so I made a bunch of pickles. Wife got a mandolin slicer last Christmas so I use that to get various types of slices. Cole slaw I just buy a red cabbage and soak it in a little white vinegar overnight and spice it up add a little mayo before we eat. 

Cool. I've never presoaked in vinegar. I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tip. Love the tang.