• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is the best place to buy Panthers tickets?

YourLastThought

Hey guys I want to take my 12 year old to his first Panthers game and would love to get a home game in December especially since Cam is back. What website do you all suggest to grab myself two pretty good seats? Any advice or insight? It's been a few years since I have been to a game. And old friend and I used to go to many home games but when my boy was born I sort of decided to watch games at home beside him on the couch. Some of my best memories I will take to my grave are watching Panthers games with him by my side. Now I feel like he really needs to see them in person to experience the atmosphere. Thanks again for any advice!

I think ideally the classifieds but get them to transfer them to you electronically(hopefully) 

the ticket sites charge you out the butt with fees 

I really like the SW corner uppers for cheaper seats, lower corners too. 

Like I said in a different thread the club level has been loud as poo lately and kind of detracted from the fun. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Hey guys I want to take my 12 year old to his first Panthers game and would love to get a home game in December especially since Cam is back. What website do you all suggest to grab myself two pretty good seats? Any advice or insight? It's been a few years since I have been to a game. And old friend and I used to go to many home games but when my boy was born I sort of decided to watch games at home beside him on the couch. Some of my best memories I will take to my grave are watching Panthers games with him by my side. Now I feel like he really needs to see them in person to experience the atmosphere. Thanks again for any advice!

Just buy on ticketmaster, you get your seats in 2 seconds.

I've had problems with all resale platforms

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Good will