• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong. Rhule lost the team

Fox007

2 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...If we were at least trending upward...i wouldnt be so pissed...When you lose to WFT, the Giants, Iggles, Dolphins...Throw the Viks in there too... Thats trending down.... we just keep beating ourselves which is a sign of shtty coach..

Yea the effort too is telling. The defense on our one deep pass is telling...they were just sitting flat footed waiting to rush forward and fug someone up not even considering going backwards until it was too late. 0 respect for Brady

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Yea the effort too is telling. The defense on our one deep pass is telling...they were just sitting flat footed waiting to rush forward and fug someone up not even considering going backwards until it was too late. 0 respect for Brady

Brady is the worst OC we’ve ever had and in the running for the worst OC in the NFL. He’s out of his depth. Needs to take his amateur ass back to school where he belongs. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

Brady is the worst OC we’ve ever had and in the running for the worst OC in the NFL. He’s out of his depth. Needs to take his amateur ass back to school where he belongs. 

I imagine that's exactly what happens too. I mean if Tepper even remotely claims to know anything about football he has to see exactly whats going on.

• Pie 1

Wanted to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but wow.  This was bad.  Terrible performances all around and made Tua look like prime Tom Brady.  I watched this sshit in my Newton jersey at my friend’s house for his fam’s thanksgiving, I told them I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.  Pathetic display from the entire team 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

15 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...If we were at least trending upward...i wouldnt be so pissed...When you lose to WFT, the Giants, Iggles, Dolphins...Throw the Viks in there too... Thats trending down.... we just keep beating ourselves which is a sign of shtty coach..

We don’t trend up or down. We just go in a straight line mediocrity called “Carolina Panthers football”

6-8 win season, miss the playoffs, middle of the round draft pick, repeat

• Pie 3

Just now, PandaMan said:

Wanted to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but wow.  This was bad.  Terrible performances all around and made Tua look like prime Tom Brady.  I watched this sshit in my Newton jersey at my friend’s house for his fam’s thanksgiving, I told them I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.  Pathetic display from the entire team 

Damn sorry bro...I know that had to be tough to watch even more so.

1 minute ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

We don’t trend up or down. We just go in a straight line mediocrity called “Carolina Panthers football”

6-8 win season, miss the playoffs, middle of the round draft pick, repeat

There was a statistic recently, I’m tipsy and can’t be asked to find it, but it ranked the “inconsistency” of teams and we were the most inconsistent all time.  Sounds right, but when you see it ranked it hits different 

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Damn sorry bro...I know that had to be tough to watch even more so.

Yep, it also hurt because my best friend’s cousin is someone I’ve been in love with for years, and she brought her boyfriend to this, only for him to tell me over and over how much Cam sucks while I’m wearing his jersey.  What the fug.  Glad I don’t have to drive  home from tonight because I’m mad af and drunk.  fug 

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Yep, it also hurt because my best friend’s cousin is someone I’ve been in love with for years, and she brought her boyfriend to this, only for him to tell me over and over how much Cam sucks while I’m wearing his jersey.  What the fug.  Glad I don’t have to drive  home from tonight because I’m mad af and drunk.  fug 

fuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkk man

dats touf

• Pie 2