• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s a beautiful Sunday. My advice is, if you have something better to do today, do it.

hepcat

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

It is a beautiful day where I’m at in the world today so a friend and I are going to a local golf course and hitting the driving range and hoping they can slip us on for a round today. 

Is it a beautiful day where you are? Get outside and go for a walk! There’s probably a park near you, have you ever been there?

What about spending some time with the family or a friend you haven’t seen in awhile? Give them a call and see what they’re doing today. It’s the holiday season, a great time to reconnect with people whom you might have lost touch. 

If the weather isn’t great, maybe you can lift some weights or do some stretches. Get a workout in and get the blood pumping! Maybe learn how to cook that new dish you r been wanting to make. 

There’s just too many better ways to spend time than sitting on the couch watching losers lose. 

And if you don’t have anything better to do and plan on watching the game, I hope the team does what you want them to do. Because at this point I don’t really care if they win or lose. 

Was great advice