Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Fanspeak pointless draft results


Basbear
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=aqisov

drafttek

difficult

 

8: R1 P8 OT Evan Neal - Alabama
105: R4 P3 LB Henry To'o-To'o - Alabama
150: R5 P8 C Dohnovan West - Arizona State
152: R5 P10 QB Tanner Mordecai - SMU
194: R6 P15 OT Dawand Jones - Ohio State
246: R7 P27 TE Jahleel Billingsley - Alabama
Edited by Basbear
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Basbear said:

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=aqisov

drafttek

difficult

 

8: R1 P8 OT Evan Neal - Alabama
105: R4 P3 LB Henry To'o-To'o - Alabama
150: R5 P8 C Dohnovan West - Arizona State
152: R5 P10 QB Tanner Mordecai - SMU
194: R6 P15 OT Dawand Jones - Ohio State
246: R7 P27 TE Jahleel Billingsley - Alabama

Evan Neal would make for a successful draft imo. If we get a great LT, the rest is gravy.

I have a feeling he might be the 2nd or 3rd OT when the draft comes around. Makes no sense but it happens every year. Just a gut feel.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did one last night and got Neal too.  Funny thing is Ekwonu is going ahead of Neal in that simulator.  Not sure that happens in reality.  Regardless, without a 2nd and 3rd rounder, it's hard to do a mock at this point. I don't know enough about Day 3 prospects to even make an educated guess.  Think I took a center, guard, LB, TE and DL, not necessarily in that order.

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Martin said:

Evan Neal would make for a successful draft imo. If we get a great LT, the rest is gravy.

I have a feeling he might be the 2nd or 3rd OT when the draft comes around. Makes no sense but it happens every year. Just a gut feel.

Its too early and more than likely Finesser trades the pick. My main aim is LT and right now Neal feels like he would go top 5. Loads of moving to be had. Got another one here(MUST have been a glitch.); https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=uhpobl

8: R1 P8 OT Evan Neal - Alabama
105: R4 P3 OL Tyler Linderbaum - Iowa
150: R5 P8 OL Tyler Vrabel - Boston College
152: R5 P10 OL Rasheed Walker - Penn State
194: R6 P15 QB Cole Kelley - Southeastern Louisiana
246: R7 P27 TE Greg Dulcich - UCLA
8 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I did one last night and got Neal too.  Funny thing is Ekwonu is going ahead of Neal in that simulator.  Not sure that happens in reality.  Regardless, without a 2nd and 3rd rounder, it's hard to do a mock at this point. I don't know enough about Day 3 prospects to even make an educated guess.  Think I took a center, guard, LB, TE and DL, not necessarily in that order.

Check out that draft above..... Yea Ekwonu is going 3 or less in the couple I did, DE is my weakness and Im open to that if no LT is worth the pick. Im spit ballin the 4-7 round, targeting positions(my thinking- "Hey I know that school, heard that name once, this school always has great _____, etc). Besides this is my one of my main tools in panther drafts. Copy pasta the names for research form the pools when the pick is needed. Works great and you learn loads about the players that are available for panthers. Dont have to learn the whole 2,000 player pool. I do that and make a top 70ish list, but I may pass on that this year since no 2-3 picks....but Im thinking they will trade back and then Id be lost...

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

That is a terrible mock draft 

Post your all UNC draft mixed with insane homer takes 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Basbear said:

Its too early and more than likely Finesser trades the pick. My main aim is LT and right now Neal feels like he would go top 5. Loads of moving to be had. Got another one here(MUST have been a glitch.); https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=uhpobl

8: R1 P8 OT Evan Neal - Alabama
105: R4 P3 OL Tyler Linderbaum - Iowa
150: R5 P8 OL Tyler Vrabel - Boston College
152: R5 P10 OL Rasheed Walker - Penn State
194: R6 P15 QB Cole Kelley - Southeastern Louisiana
246: R7 P27 TE Greg Dulcich - UCLA

Check out that draft above..... Yea Ekwonu is going 3 or less in the couple I did, DE is my weakness and Im open to that if no LT is worth the pick. Im spit ballin the 4-7 round, targeting positions(my thinking- "Hey I know that school, heard that name once, this school always has great _____, etc). Besides this is my one of my main tools in panther drafts. Copy pasta the names for research form the pools when the pick is needed. Works great and you learn loads about the players that are available for panthers. Dont have to learn the whole 2,000 player pool. I do that and make a top 70ish list, but I may pass on that this year since no 2-3 picks....but Im thinking they will trade back and then Id be lost...

Post your all UNC draft mixed with insane homer takes 

Just El-OH-El!!!!!  Is that supposed to be 10.5 or 15.0 for Linderbaum?  You couldn't have got him at 105.  That has to be a typo...or these simulators are garbage this early.  It's the later one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Just El-OH-El!!!!!  Is that supposed to be 10.5 or 15.0 for Linderbaum?  You couldn't have got him at 105.  That has to be a typo...or these simulators are garbage this early.  It's the later one.

I swear no mods/cheats/hacks were used. It was form 3 days ago max. During the draft, I thought "huh, I can not believe Tyler made it 2nd..........zooom.......MY GOD, get on the phone FINESEREERERR$%**^%&(*^^.............zoom......WHAT THEE HOLY JESUS BALLS?!?!?.....he made it to my pick??? MUst have been a glitch...."

Dream of dreams. 

One thing ive felt is the pain of not having 2nd or 3rd. I know CJ henderson is the 3rd and I still fully support that......no comment on 2nd. I think 4corn doesnt realize that, but he stays in troll mode. Just wrecks the draft haul.......Not many 4-7 rounder are going help the panthers playoff hopes in 2022, more pain for my soul....

 

I don t see how the panthers "improve" when many other "weak " teams have TWO 1sts and few mid-rounders. 

I believe they are stuck in late-middle as the last 4 years....just awful..

 

Edited by Basbear
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Man if we manage to snag Neal I will be thrilled!

Still dont know plenty, but *IF the panthers land one of the top LTs its a HUGE SUCCESS for the whole draft imo. The whole draft will be determine by what happens with their 1st rounder.....Will they trade it? I still its 60/40 they will right now......if that happens, 0% chance at Neal or Ekwonu. Thus far it feels like a good deep OL&DL draft.....just waiting til the 4th round to pick, its crushing...

Edited by Basbear
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Neal is the best LT in the draft, so now (unless..) I see no chance he lands on the panthers(given they can hope for no better than 5th). Getting a better grasp and finding targets.

lastest haul- Ive been trying to add a late round QB cause Im done with PJ Walker. Trying to always add MLB in the mid-rounds. No less than 3 OL will be in my drafts. Liking Peitt-fiere was a top 20 HSer. Panthers seem to like OSU players and he is a great pick for the 4th.

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock-nfl-mock-draft-simulator/draft.php?d=zunmwf

8: R1 P8 OT Evan Neal - Alabama
105: R4 P3 OT Nicholas Petit-Frere - Ohio State
150: R5 P8 LB Mike Jones Jr. - LSU
156: R5 P14 C Doug Kramer - Illinois
191: R6 P12 QB Cole Kelley - Southeastern Louisiana
246: R7 P27 TE Greg Dulcich - UCLA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 11:14 PM, 45catfan said:

Just El-OH-El!!!!!  Is that supposed to be 10.5 or 15.0 for Linderbaum?  You couldn't have got him at 105.  That has to be a typo...or these simulators are garbage this early.  It's the later one.

Walker in the 5th too. The sim makes silly choices sometimes this early in "draft season"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...