• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article: Matt Rhule: I didn’t ask if my job is safe, but Panthers owner David Tepper has shown confidence

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Just becoming amazingly clear Tepper is really the only person that still has any sort of confidence in Rhule. And unfortunately his voice is the only one that matters. Sigh. Next year will be a disaster of epic proportions 

I just have no words for the hopelessness I feel as a long term fan of this team

• Pie 2

Buckle up everyone. We are on our way to becoming the browns, jets, and lions. David Tepper might just be the most incompetent moron in the NFL. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and fully expect a decade of dumpster fire football. Time to shift my focus to Saturday’s and college football more than the panthers for the first time since 1995.

it’s amazing how much damage David Tepper has done to this franchise. It has taken this jackass 3 years to completely destroy what Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly spent a decade building. It is sad.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

51 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Buckle up everyone. We are on our way to becoming the browns, jets, and lions. David Tepper might just be the most incompetent moron in the NFL. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and fully expect a decade of dumpster fire football. Time to shift my focus to Saturday’s and college football more than the panthers for the first time since 1995.

it’s amazing how much damage David Tepper has done to this franchise. It has taken this jackass 3 years to completely destroy what Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly spent a decade building. It is sad.

We are already there. 

People believing that Tepp being extremely proficient in one area means transitively he'll be in all areas. NOPE. I believe we are looking at an idiot egotist owner who really doesn't care if he alienates the fans. Next season is going to be even more sad and pathetic. The Corsican brothers are going to set this franchise back to '01 levels