• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

LKN Blizzard of 2022

Happy Panther

All freezing rain in Charlotte.  Better get your bread and milk.  40mph wind gusts and 3-4 inches of freezing rain.  Cold air on the ground will get trapped by warm air 1/2 miles above.  It will rain big time and turn into freezing rain as it comes near ground.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

3-4 inches of freezing rain? They'd have to be calling for 3-4 feet of snow to create that much ice from freezing rain.

3-4 inches of freezing rain and it will be a war zone here from the sound of falling branches and trees to everyone's power going out. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

3-4 inches of freezing rain and it will be a war zone here from the sound of falling branches and trees to everyone's power going out. 

If it's freezing rain it'll probably be an inch or so based on the moisture available which combined with wind is still gonna create PLENTY of problems.

Okay now, I'm starting to get weather alerts from folks I actually pay attention to on this one.

Gonna keep an eye on this. I snowboarded 30-50 days a year back in CO depending on conditions and how busy I was but I've never been in NC. If we're gonna actually get some real snow I might have to break out a board and go slide around a bit.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it's freezing rain it'll probably be an inch or so based on the moisture available which combined with wind is still gonna create PLENTY of problems.

It sounds scarier when you say 3-4.  1 inch is not scary enough 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Okay now, I'm starting to get weather alerts from folks I actually pay attention to on this one.

Gonna keep an eye on this. I snowboarded 30-50 days a year back in CO depending on conditions and how busy I was but I've never been in NC. If we're gonna actually get some real snow I might have to break out a board and go slide around a bit.

NC slopes are more icy than snowy, so this could be a good time to try them out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• This is his legal history:   As a player at Colorado, Bieniemy was arrested along with a teammate following a February 1988 bar fight.[12] He pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct and fighting in public, and was sentenced to community service.[12] He also received discipline from head coach Bill McCartney.[12] In 1989, Bieniemy was ticketed in Westminster, Colorado for driving a defective vehicle, and in Aurora, Colorado for speeding. In October 1990, Bieniemy's license was suspended for a year after another traffic violation. On March 21, 1991, Bieniemy was caught speeding and driving with suspended license on I-70 near Rifle, Colorado, going 92 mph in a 65 mph zone. On April 17, 1991, Bieniemy failed to appear in court on charges relating to the March 21 incident. A bench warrant was issued in Colorado for his arrest on April 23, 1991, two days after he was drafted in the 1991 NFL Draft.[13] On July 4, 1990, Bieniemy pleaded no contest to interfering with a firefighter who had been performing his duties to extinguish a fire in Bieniemy's mother's garage.[13] Bieniemy received an eight-month suspended sentence[14] and was suspended for one game.[15] Bieniemy was instructed to do 40 hours of community service and attend an eight-hour firefighting training session.[13] An assistant city attorney said Bieniemy failed to attend the firefighting training session as stipulated in the plea agreement, but Bieniemy asserted the session was optional.[13] On September 27, 1993, Bieniemy was arrested in Boulder, Colorado, for allegedly harassing a female parking attendant. According to the police report, while with his friends, Bieniemy put his hand on the attendant's neck, startling her. She told police he also made a comment about "a bunch of black males all at once being her worst nightmare,"[14] and that Bieniemy and his friends took off their pants and began urinating nearby. Bieniemy was also named in an outstanding warrant on a charge of driving with a suspended license. As a result of this incident, Bieniemy was banned from the University of Colorado Boulder campus for one year.[7][16] In April 2001, Bieniemy was arrested for driving under the influence and was docked a month's pay.[17]   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Bieniemy
    • Did you watch the video? The same things I'm saying Wahle is saying. It falls on Rhule but it also falls on Brady himself. These should not be advanced concepts for him. He should have fixed this on his own a long time ago if he wanted to be great. No matter who the coach is. No matter what's going on. The onus will always be on the individual player to strive to be the best in the world at what he does. You can't get taller. You can get marginally stronger without pharmaceutical help. The one thing you have absolute control over is your own fundamentals. Hours and hours of taking one step and freezing in position. Then taking two steps and freezing in position.