• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at FA..

WOW!!

19 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

5th 6th round option..

I like Kolar too.  Look at the hands on this dude though.  Cole Turner with Nevada.  Back shoulder fades, seam routes, contested catches...he can do it all.  Not a burner, but has a knack for getting open and the ball just sticks to his hands.  The very last play proves it.  DB bats the ball in the air and he catches the ball as he falls to the ground.  Tremendous hands and concentration.  Something our TEs don't have.

Edited by 45catfan

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I like Kolar too.  Look at the hands on this dude though.  Cole Turner with Nevada.  Back shoulder fades, seam routes, contested catches...he can do it all.  Not a burner, but has a knack for getting open and the ball just sticks to his hands.  The very last play proves it.  DB bats the ball in the air and he catches the ball as he falls to the ground.  Tremendous hands and concentration.  Something our TEs don't have.

Cole can't  block at all.. But he would be a nice pass catching TE..

I got a late round gem..

Juco guy Deeses JR..

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

If we are going Oline in the draft on the argument that that next years QB class is better then why would we chase free agents this year. 

Why not?? I know ppl are down but life will go on.. And we still need to act like a football team.. So using FA and the draft it what football teams usually do to improve the team..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why not?? I know ppl are down but life will go on.. And we still need to act like a football team.. So using FA and the draft it what football teams usually do to improve the team..

My comment was directed at those that say you should wait a year to draft a QB because it will be a better class of QBs.  If that is true you are going to need a higher draft pick so why are you trying to improve the team.

Thise two mindsets are counter productive.

1 minute ago, AU-panther said:

My comment was directed at those that say you should wait a year to draft a QB because it will be a better class of QBs.  If that is true you are going to need a higher draft pick so why are you trying to improve the team.

Even when the Dolphins try to tank for Tua .. They still added players in FA and draft...

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

We could use the help, if not YGM is still developing.  Moving Chinn was another derp move adding another need.  Ughh...so much to try and fix with not enough to fix it with.

I'm sorry I think Chinn will naturally be better at safety.. Especially if we use him like Honeybadger and Poloumalou.. It may take time but once we get better MLB in front of him he will be a monster at box safety with coverage skills. 

17 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

I understand the frustration with the Qb thing but I can't disagree with ppl who don't see this class as the 1 to grab 1.. Especially in the top 15 when your just forcing something out of desperation..

Just now, WOW!! said:

I'm sorry I think Chinn will naturally be better at safety.. Especially if we use him like Honeybadger and Poloumalou.. It may take time but once we get better MLB in front of him he will be a monster at box safety with coverage skills. 

That might work.  But it was already working before we moved him.  Cost him a season and who knows how much money.