• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

LOL…Derek Carr is better than anyone even being discussed.  Big Carr fan.  Pickett is nothing even close to Carr.  Pickett is an amazing bust and if he becomes a backup I will flat out be shocked.  If the Panthers can’t see his red flags we are fugged

Mel Kiper is an evaluator I love.  He is flat out about measurables with every prospect.  His love for Pickett is funny to me but I take it with a grain of salt.

David Carr is the new Matt Stafford.

Better than people give him credit thanks to a terrible team around him. Would shine with quality coaching. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

No he isn’t but at pick 6 there are much better options.  Our franchise QB isn’t in this draft.  Question is can we find that guy in the next draft?  

Some good prospects but major questions with them as well.  Brice Young is very undersized.  This QB problem is the #1 deal but we can’t reach and hope.  Have to draft the best player.

Bryce Young will receive a lot of hype, but you are very correct about him being undersized. Playing behind that Oline at Bama and being surrounded by elite playmakers hides this issue. Having said that, there are some really good QB prospects potentially coming out next year. 

This current draft is not the year to look for a QB unless you are looking day 3 with a guy like Cole Kelly or Aqeel Glass hoping to develop them down the road.

• Pie 2