• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mock Draft Simulator Thread 2022

Jay Roosevelt

For a no trade draft I'm not mad. Get 2 huge linemen in Neal and Smith. Best 2 run blockers, Smith is a pancake machine that will slide inside at the next level. Added my dark horse QB in Zappe a round later. Most here hope Zappe lasts because there is a void of talent at the QB spot once he's off the board. Fortner is solid, played a lot of G but moved to C for 2021. Think Geoff Hangartner for the older folks in panther nation. Ok starter at best, but great backup for sure with 3 positions he can play, and could nail down a roster spot day one so we don't over spend on a backup level FA.  Partial need pick, but very experienced and held up well the last 3 years in the SEC. Considering the other options we have, he could push for the starting role. Now Jelani Woods is a guy imo should shoot up boards. Watched him a few games and he was unstoppable at times for a hug 6'7" the, he moves extremely well. He isn't a bean poll either he's a load that can play in line at the NFL level. Senior bowl got him off on draft simulators, but dude balls. Hs QB that was placed at TE early enough he could blossom year 2 in the NFL. kinda like Logan Thomas but less development required. Also he was a standout at the senior bowl in practice as a larger audience saw a healthy version as well and not a guy playing for a scrub UVA team (where he still put up good #s in a system that spread the ball out). Araiza is everyone's love at punter so nothing more to say on him.

Screenshot_20220226-075601.jpg

• Pie 1

OK this is my favorite.   I only did 3 rounds, default settings.

I walk away with a first round tackle , 1st round QB, 2nd round LB and 2nd round  Edge and  3 round G all from the original 1st round 6 pick.  

In addition I obtained an additional 2023  1st rounder, 2nd rounder, 4th rounder 5th rounder and 6th rounder in exchange for a 2023 3rd rounder.  Most of those were from HST, JAX and DET.

image.png.91512b739cb9a3772409e8533a829ed6.png

image.thumb.png.b1512ac497fc0c85800a8a40eaef62dd.png