• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

9 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Team looked indeed better than Thursday. They looked like they actually wanted to play ball. 

They dominated the second half against Austin their attack was just super predictable and jozwiacks crosses were all terrible

39 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I would like to see Gaines on the wing. He and Reyna have the best moves and really create opportunities for themselves and others. Jozwiak missed some fairly easy finishes.

I thought Jozwiak was dangerous, his finishing was just poo. I thought all of our wingers and outside mid’s were class yesterday.

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It also might be time to give Swiderski a break. I though Shinyashiki was solid in his brief time as a center forward yesterday.

Reyna - Shinyashiki - Gaines could be an interesting front three.

I agree. I know the philosophy is play guys consistently to build chemistry and I thought his header attempt was good but he is struggling to find the back of the net. Maybe pressing too hard.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

I would like to see Gaines on the wing. He and Reyna have the best moves and really create opportunities for themselves and others. Jozwiak missed some fairly easy finishes.

Jozwiak is a selfish ball hog that sucks. He also destroyed spacing several times with afful because he isnt a team player. Give Me vargas all day

Edited by toldozer

5 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Gaines missed a 1 on 1 with the keeper which could be considered an easy finisher. He’s still got a lot of work to do too. Right now, to me, he’s just fast but he doesn’t always make the best use of it. 
Our only consistent attacker is Shinyashiki

• Pie 1