• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I’ve held out hope…. I’m switching sides

Actionman0z

51 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Im still on board. Yes Rhule has made mistakes but I have faith.

• Cam, Teddy, Sam, Cam, Sam, with some PJ thrown in for good measure.
  • His choice in versatile O-linemen instead of actual good single position players.
  • Hiring Brady to impress Tepper instead of picking a more known name or someone that would do what he wanted.
  • Extending and bringing in his college kids even if they hadn't earned it.
  • Lack of adjustments during games.
  • The two year third quarter woes.

Those are just some of his mistakes. I only trust for Rhule to make things worse, not better.

55 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

I think the FO is doing a good job. I really like Fitt and hope that if we move on from Rhule he stays. 

Fitt is either a yes man or not good at his job based off what has happened so far.

56 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

We have an elite defense. 

Haha. Did you watch how the defense got ran over all season? Elite defenses don't get smacked around like that anytime a team runs on them.

57 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

We are going to rebuild the o-line this year.

The question is if the rebuild will be better, about the same, or worse?

58 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

If we roll out with Darnold and he sucks, well Rhule will get canned and we bring in a new coach and have a top draft pick.

Nothing Tepper has done leads me to believe Rhule just has this year to right the ship.

59 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

If Darnold plays good then thats, good!... still might not save Rhule. 

Darnold is done. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a staring NFL QB.

59 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

if not then Tepper will make changes. 

From keeping Marty, to keeping Ron, to letting Marty lead the new coach search. Everything he has done so far has been a mistake that he hasn't been willing to learn from and I don't trust trust that Tepper will make good changes even if he goes in a different direction.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

You’re obviously not a true fan. You’re supposed to swallow what given to you and call it cheesecake.

I don’t like cheesecake. I used to work at Costco and a rack of it tipped over and I had to stuff it down a drain by hand. Nasty 

20 hours ago, jayboogieman said:
  • Cam, Teddy, Sam, Cam, Sam, with some PJ thrown in for good measure.
  • His choice in versatile O-linemen instead of actual good single position players.
  • Hiring Brady to impress Tepper instead of picking a more known name or someone that would do what he wanted.
  • Extending and bringing in his college kids even if they hadn't earned it.
  • Lack of adjustments during games.
  • The two year third quarter woes.

Those are just some of his mistakes. I only trust for Rhule to make things worse, not better.

Fitt is either a yes man or not good at his job based off what has happened so far.

Haha. Did you watch how the defense got ran over all season? Elite defenses don't get smacked around like that anytime a team runs on them.

The question is if the rebuild will be better, about the same, or worse?

Nothing Tepper has done leads me to believe Rhule just has this year to right the ship.

Darnold is done. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a staring NFL QB.

From keeping Marty, to keeping Ron, to letting Marty lead the new coach search. Everything he has done so far has been a mistake that he hasn't been willing to learn from and I don't trust trust that Tepper will make good changes even if he goes in a different direction.

Woof - your a depressing person to be around. 

21 hours ago, frankw said:

Seems like the team is making it pretty clear Darnold is done here. Besides there is no scenario where Sam plays "good" through a full season. He is the same QB he was in NY and USC. Let it go. Even Jets fans are laughing at this pipe dream.

Right and I get that. If he sucks again this year his career is over and we move on. 

The point being, if you don't have a QB then you might as well take shots to find one.

7 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Right and I get that. If he sucks again this year his career is over and we move on. 

The point being, if you don't have a QB then you might as well take shots to find one.

Oh he will suck again this year if he gets to play.  The rumors out there indicates that Sam is done as a Panther.  The sense I get is that they will do anything to get rid of him, much like Teddy. Look for them to eat that contract to ship him if they must.

Edited by Jon Snow

22 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Why are some of you getting SO emotional over the Panthers? This is supposed to be fun. If it's not, just take a break! 

it's fun to hate the people who made this mess especially david tepper because he is a cocky douche

22 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

slow reaction lol

Im still on board. Yes Rhule has made mistakes but I have faith.

- I think the FO is doing a good job. I really like Fitt and hope that if we move on from Rhule he stays. 

- We have an elite defense. 

- We have play makers on offense. 

- We are going to rebuild the o-line this year.

It all comes down to the QB play. 

- If we roll out with Darnold and he sucks, well Rhule will get canned and we bring in a new coach and have a top draft pick. 

- If Darnold plays good then thats, good!... still might not save Rhule. 

I support this team and have faith they will put put it together... and if not then Tepper will make changes. 

It will be ok 🙂 

L it won't be ok