• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

LOL…this will never happen.  RIP Natalies reputation 

I love Verge and respect her opinions but we know she is pure speculation.  I can’t recall anything she has guessed we couldn’t guess ourselves.  

Edited by Shocker

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL…this will never happen.  RIP Natalies reputation 

I love Verge and respect her opinions but we know she is pure speculation.  I can’t recall anything she has guessed we couldn’t guess ourselves.  

I don’t think it’s quite as speculative as you think. She’s obviously got a source or 2 somewhere In the NFL

13 minutes ago, joemac said:

I don’t think it’s quite as speculative as you think. She’s obviously got a source or 2 somewhere In the NFL

LOL…she has twitter and friends that like the draft.  She is talented, I can see her skills with evaluations but she is clearly posting shock value stuff hoping to hit.  What she is missing is that the Panthers aren’t stupid and putting yourself out there like this puts you in a spot light.

We have all seen this Watson to Carolina narrative being pushed by Verge.  Probably something she started with, that was true originally, but now she needs to relax and let it go.  Ain’t happening 

Edited by Shocker

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL…she has twitter and friends that like the draft.  She is talented, I can see her skills with evaluations but she is clearly posting shock value stuff hoping to hit.  What she is missing is that the Panthers aren’t stupid and putting yourself out there like this puts you in a spot light.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Dude Rhule and Fitty know more football than you could ever imagine.  Stop being ridiculous 

Some team is going to trade for Watson very soon and they all know more football than any of us around here. So….yeah. 

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Dude Rhule and Fitty know more football than you could ever imagine.  Stop being ridiculous 

There's a lot more evidence to suggest they have no idea what they are doing.  There is very little to point to that says "these guys know what they are doing".  That is reality.  Sorry.  I hate it too, but I'm done denying it.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

There's a lot more evidence to suggest they have no idea what they are doing.  There is very little to point to that says "these guys know what they are doing".  That is reality.  Sorry.  I hate it too, but I'm done denying it.

I mean dude come on. He’s right on that. A long time college and NFL head coach and an NFL GM definitely know more football than 99.99% of the randoms online. 

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I mean dude come on. He’s right on that. A long time college and NFL head coach and an NFL GM definitely know more football than 99.99% of the randoms online. 

They might know more but they suck at applying that knowledge.  It's so bad that most on here predict the outcome of their decisions better than those guys.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

What evidence?  They have made very solid moves.  Which QB takes the place of rolling the dice on 23 year old Danold?  They rolled the dice and lost,  so move on.  What moves would you have made as GM?  Keep in mind they didn’t have hindsight.  People love that here