• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe I was wrong about KENNY PICKETT after reading these evaluations.

Panthers Rhule

2 minutes ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

Trade CMC for a 1st. We now would have 2 picks. Pick a lineman and Qb. Boom problem solved. Get a first for Moore, grab another lineman. 

Let’s trade all of our players for 1st rounders. That would be nice. What did the Bears get in return for Mack? A 2nd and 6th. Pass rusher is more important than a running back and a #2 receiver. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

Trade CMC for a 1st. We now would have 2 picks. Pick a lineman and Qb. Boom problem solved. Get a first for Moore, grab another lineman. 

I saw a nice trade that was CMC to Buffalo for a first and Darryl Williams. Sign a OG like Schreff, Tomlinson, or Norwell and we will have BC, Norwell, Elf, Williams, Moton with two first round picks. We could draft a LT upgrade and QB in the draft and gave a much better looking offense to build on. It leaves a lot of options like Cross and Howell (BC becomes depth), Willis and a top OL with the late first etc… 

2 minutes ago, Immaculate said:

What was Malik’s wonderlic score? 32. Who was the guy the media was raving about how smart he was at the combine? Malik Willis. 

You said if you had to pick you will always take arm strength. Sometimes that doesn’t always make since. Plus he is a small school QB   

plus he didn’t have a 2021 that to me makes him a 1st round wb. 2800 passing yards 27 tds 12 ints. QBR of 70.  A record of 8-5 against bottom FBs doesn’t scream 1st round to me. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I saw a nice trade that was CMC to Buffalo for a first and Darryl Williams. Sign a OG like Schreff, Tomlinson, or Norwell and we will have BC, Norwell, Elf, Williams, Moton with two first round picks. We could draft a LT upgrade and QB in the draft and gave a much better looking offense to build on. It leaves a lot of options like Cross and Howell (BC becomes depth), Willis and a top OL with the late first etc… 

I like all of this minus Willis. He screams bust. 8-5 last year against lower talent. 12 ints 70 qbr. Dude ain’t it 

7 minutes ago, Immaculate said:

Let’s trade all of our players for 1st rounders. That would be nice. What did the Bears get in return for Mack? A 2nd and 6th. Pass rusher is more important than a running back and a #2 receiver. 

We ain’t talking passrusher. Oline and Qb are the 2 most important positions in the game. We saw it last year with the trash we trotted out there each week. 

1 hour ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

We ain’t talking passrusher. Oline and Qb are the 2 most important positions in the game. We saw it last year with the trash we trotted out there each week. 

My point was, we’re not getting 1st rounders for both CMC and DJ. It would be nice, but that’s not going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. There are at least 22 other teams in the league that have GMs as bad as Gettleman or Marty Hurney. I bet we do get it for at least one 

We would be very lucky with a 2nd for CMC but I see more of two 3rds. DJ could get a late 1st in return or high 2nd. DJ is a wr2, not a wr1. 

19 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

If it leads us to our Kyler Murray or maybe even *knock on wood* Cam 2.0 then why not? 

We're basically saying the same thing. I don't think it matters who Rhule drafts because he is not an NFL-caliber coach and I don't see him surviving the year regardless, so I'd rather have an OL to protect next year's QB than a wasted QB pick.