• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will we resign DJ Moore?

firefox1234

Will we resign DJ Moore?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Will we resign DJ Moore?

• Yes
    • No

This trend started scaring once I was seeing what guys like agholor and what not were bringing in. Now kirk who has like 4 career 100 yard games is amongst the highest paid setting the bar... I'm starting to think teams will be better off drafting a WR in first and just exhaust all years with option on the rookie deal and then start fresh. Just treat them like rbs on rookie contracts only

1 minute ago, frankw said:

$84 million for career high 982 receiving yards? The Cardinals just fuged over everybody.

We can't talk about anyone else fuging over everybody. Tepper reset the coaching market hiring a bum from Baylor and he's going to reset the elite QB power structure in the NFL if he lands Watson. David Tepper is the most desperate man in football.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We can't talk about anyone else fuging over everybody. Tepper reset the coaching market hiring a bum from Baylor and he's going to reset the elite QB power structure in the NFL if he lands Watson. David Tepper is the most desperate man in football.

Yeah valid but coaching salaries aren't under the salary cap. And coaches have been making bonkers money in college too. There is certainly validity to the question of QB power structure but I think we're getting there anyway this may only accelerate it. He may not be the only team to consider that either this is a rare unprecedented trade in general.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How did hiring Rhule reset the coaching market.  If anything, Rhule is a cautionary tale.  If you overpay for a lemon, it doesn't mean everyone else will suddenly rush out and overpay for a lemon.

And after seeing seattle get that haul for Wilson and Rodgers get 150m, I can't imagine what we have to pay for Watson will be significantly more insane.