• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray?

ncfan

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Can Murray be had for just the 6th pick? Hell no, we would be giving up much, much more and we would have to extend him. 

I want a LT at 6 just fyi. 

24tds, 12ints, 5 rush TDs 13 fumbles. with a pretty good supporting cast around him.

That just screams lets give up 3 1sts and probably more.

Pretty good? Your definition of pretty good is a lot different than mine. Arizona's O-Line was marginal at best the majority of the year. Their running backs were mediocre. Their WR's were solid, but their defense got outscored by PJ Walker. I don't think he was surrounded pretty good. Not to mention, Kliff Kingsbury got fired from Taco Tech. He's not a good coach. 

Just now, ECHornet said:

Those saying he’s not too 10….what’s your reasoning based on or is it just a gut feeling?

NFL.com thinks different….

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-qb-index-end-of-2021-nfl-season-rankings

They had Murray ranked #7 after the regular season. 

They have him above guys like Tannehill, Prescott, Wilson etc.

Do you really think he is better than those guys at QB just because he goes vroom vroom?

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He’s missed 3 games last year and threw 3700 yards.  He has now been hurt back to back because of his running.   Get your facts right please.  

LOL. He's missed 3 games in 3 years. YAWN.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3917315/kyler-murray

He's just so injury prone. Do better, Huddle. Just do better. 

1 minute ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Pretty good? Your definition of pretty good is a lot different than mine. Arizona's O-Line was marginal at best the majority of the year. Their running backs were mediocre. Their WR's were solid, but their defense got outscored by PJ Walker. I don't think he was surrounded pretty good. Not to mention, Kliff Kingsbury got fired from Taco Tech. He's not a good coach. 

A RB with 15 rushing TDs was mediocre? 

Lol thats all I needed to here, you are hyping Murray and putting down Conner in the same post. 

Their OL was better than ours, he had 3 legit WRs. 

He had more than enough to put up mvp like numbers, instead he put up middling numbers.

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

They have him above guys like Tannehill, Prescott, Wilson etc.

Do you really think he is better than those guys at QB just because he goes vroom vroom?

Uh yeah. I have him over Tannehill, and Prescott. Seriously? 

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/nfl-midseason-awards-kyler-murray-cooper-kupp-najee-harris-headline-bucky-brooks-picks

Fox Sports had him as a Midseason MVP but the Huddle thinks he's not a top 10 QB. LAWD. I love this place. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

A RB with 15 rushing TDs was mediocre? 

Lol thats all I needed to here, you are hyping Murray and putting down Conner in the same post. 

Their OL was better than ours, he had 3 legit WRs. 

He had more than enough to put up mvp like numbers, instead he put up middling numbers.

I would hope their O-Line was better than ours. Our O-Line was hot garbage. "That's all I need to hear" When you're ready a Forum. Great job. 

He put up MVP numbers for half the season last year, yet. You guys think he's not even a top 10 QB. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

Uh yeah. I have him over Tannehill, and Prescott. Seriously? 

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/nfl-midseason-awards-kyler-murray-cooper-kupp-najee-harris-headline-bucky-brooks-picks

Fox Sports had him as a Midseason MVP but the Huddle thinks he's not a top 10 QB. LAWD. I love this place. 

Midseason MVP, then he fell off the side of a cliff. We dont need a QB for 8 games.

Murray is not better than Prescott. Tannehill maybe. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

His injuries the past 2 years, from running, have derailed the cards season.   So yeah injury prone.   

He played 16 games the prior season. But hey, lets ignore that. But sure dude. Sure. Derailed the Cards season? 

It's wild how you guys contradict yourselves. It's all Matt Rhule for the Panthers, but Kylers the main issue for the Cards. Not the trash head coach that is Kliff Kingsbury. LAWD.