• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who do you like at QB?

MHS831

Forget trade backs and veteran trades--who would you like to see as the New QB in 2022?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Select one:

• Baker Mayfield
    • Jimmy Garappolo
    • Malik Willis
    • Sam Howell
    • Kenny Pickett
    • Matt Corral
    • Desmond Ridder

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/2022 at 03:03 AM

17 hours ago, frankw said:

Excuse me sir I am a Panthers fan first. Continuing with the worst starting QB in years (check the stats) to appease his fans is not helpful to my team.

Some people seethe with so much Rhule hate, they are rooting for us to lose.  Its a twisted fanbase.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Some people seethe with so much Rhule hate, they are rooting for us to lose.  Its a twisted fanbase.

Don't hate Rhule. Don't hate Sam. I do hate the fact that we were ripped off by one of the worst run franchises over the last two decades because we were the only team foolish enough to actually make the trade.

Yall talk about taking a QB next year like its automatic given. This roster is not bad enough to be in position for that. Hell, we won 5 games with darnold and still ended up picking 6. Undoubtedly you are looking at trading a multiple picks to move up for a QB just like we were about to do for watson. The difference is you will be trading picks for a unknown. And Good luck trying to secretly sell this strategy to guys on the roster. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Yall talk about taking a QB next year like its automatic given. This roster is not bad enough to be in position for that. Hell, we won 5 games with darnold and still ended up picking 6. Undoubtedly you are looking at trading a multiple picks to move up for a QB just like we were about to do for watson. The difference is you will be trading picks for a unknown. And Good luck trying to secretly sell this strategy to guys on the roster. 

With Rhules history of performance and draft picks along with Darnolds history of performance and draft picks there is no selling anyone anything.  They both suck and have history of extremely high draft picks in the past and there is nothing on this roster that leads me to believe this is a 8ish win team.  If we end up slightly out of the top 5 we are more desirable to trade up as a partner because whoever is 1 or 2 or whatever isnt dropping back.  Sure we would have to give up another 1rst but at least you have something now to build on.