• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker vs Malik Willis

34 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

They have allowed mobile QBs since the dawn of time.

What gets me is young punks who think they invented everything including how to bang women.

GTFOH the measure of a QB will always be their arm. Always because a ball can move faster than their legs. 

I would disagree.  Arm talent is nice but what matters is between the ears. Reading defenses. Making right throw. Going through progressions. Knowing when to throw it away or take a sack. QBs that rely on their arm tend to throw a ton of interceptions.  

5 hours ago, Neal Perts said:

Banned?  Ive never been here before.   I don’t mind Willis. If they draft him then I’ll support the guy. Personal preference is a guy that throws from the pocket. 

You just showed up and give the same takes as Let’s get at it canes who got banned last week. Not fooling anyone.

7 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

You just showed up and give the same takes as Let’s get at it canes who got banned last week. Not fooling anyone.

You do realize multiple people share the same views right?

I've been accused of being two different people. 

Some guy named Chuck and some guy named college coach or something like that. 

8 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You do realize multiple people share the same views right?

I've been accused of being two different people. 

Some guy named Chuck and some guy named college coach or something like that. 

Both of those are not a compliment, maybe you should stop posting 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Dude we went 15-1 what are you talking about just let it go..

It’s not worth discussing with him. His credibility is zero as he is on record as saying Jake Delhomme is the best QB in franchise history. He spends half his time arguing that Cam is a bust and the other half propping up Darnold and how he hasn’t had a fair chance. 

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

It’s not worth discussing with him. His credibility is zero as he is on record as saying Jake Delhomme is the best QB in franchise history. He spends half his time arguing that Cam is a bust and the other half propping up Darnold and how he hasn’t had a fair chance. 

Healthy prime Jake is absolutely a better QB than Cam Newton.

I'll take Jake 100/100 given the choice and beat Cam 75/100

• Poo 5

4 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

I just think Sam is the only option in fall 2022. Now fall 23 is a different story.

Listen op, pj walker is a backup, know what that means? no matter what you or i say, people will never look past that. you have made excellent points, but panther fans are still arguing with you. they are essentially the same person. only difference is malik willis got lucky with the draft hype and pj walker didn't. 

On 3/30/2022 at 7:08 PM, OldhamA said:

We don't know what Willis runs - also Walker technically played at a higher level.

there is not technical about it, pj walker played against real competition every season. willis did not most of the time, and the few games he did play against real competition like ol miss, he played bad.

3 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes played in the same conference.

I know. I was giving examples of stats and/or level of competition and how those things rarely make a significant difference when projecting how talent will pan out in the NFL.

8 hours ago, X-Clown said:

Ok man. I don’t even know what that is. I just signed up. Leave me alone please. I’m here for NC sports. I didn’t know joining a message board you start to get harassed.  My experience hasn’t been good so far. 

• Pie 1