• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Walker vs Malik Willis

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’ve already stated he is better off going to a stronger organization like the Steelers and we could ruin his development. I think Corral fits what we are trying to run the most. A run first offense with a quick QB who can get the ball out quickly to his playmakers. Before you flip out, yes 6 would be high to pick him. Neal/Icky should be the pick if there are there at 6. 

If thats true about being a run first offense then this staff is dumber then even I thought.  With the rules today heavily favoring the qb's, and with the overall influx of wr talent coming in,  this league is a high octane passing league.  I get that Darnold isnt the qb for that but they need to be building this team towards that instead of this quick fix poo they have been trying for.  As for Corral my thoughts are pretty clear, he is a nightmare waiting to happen for numerous reasons.

If we get Icky/Neal/Cross at 6 I would consider this draft a success no matter what happens from there. 

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If thats true about being a run first offense then this staff is dumber then even I thought.  With the rules today heavily favoring the qb's, and with the overall influx of wr talent coming in,  this league is a high octane passing league.  I get that Darnold isnt the qb for that but they need to be building this team towards that instead of this quick fix poo they have been trying for.  As for Corral my thoughts are pretty clear, he is a nightmare waiting to happen for numerous reasons.

If we get Icky/Neal/Cross at 6 I would consider this draft a success no matter what happens from there. 

You don’t like any of the QBs we are all painfully aware. You want then to play Darnold and tank for one next year.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Both come from small schools

Similar Height 5 11" 1/4 vs 6' 0 1/2"

TD to Int final season 22 TD 13 ints vs 29 TD 12 ints

Passing Yds 3295 vs 2857.

Inaccurate passer check both QBs.

Why draft a guy when we already have a similar skill set on the team. 

Get off the Willis hype train we don't need another 3rd string back-up QB. 

I bet all black quarterbacks are the same to you. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Mahomes had less than 50 yards rushing in his entire playoff run through the super bowl.  In the playoffs its imperative to be accurate and a pure pocket passer.  

That doesn't mean he doesn't scramble or run for first downs... does the yardage mean you can't? What's him not getting more than 50 yards mean?

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

That doesn't mean he doesn't scramble or run for first downs... does the yardage mean you can't? What's him not getting more than 50 yards mean?

It means in 3 games he ran about 50 yards each time. IMO that doesnt make him a running qb.  Just a mobile one that knows how to navigate the pocket and get first downs when needed

15 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Don’t even try they will pivot and change what is considering a “running” QB. When we had the Super Bowl conversation 4 of the 11 all time top rushing QBs have rings, but don’t count…

• Pie 3

34 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Thats a bingo.  Except it would be an intentional tank it would be the rhule and darnold norm

That’s the stupidest poo I’ve heard of. Tepper should just fire Rhule if that is his plan. Why sign these 1 year guys? Why restructure contracts and ruin next year’s cap? Complete nonsense…

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

We're those guys the top projected qb in their class? I mean you can hate all you want but people who do this for a living have the guy a first rounder..he's going top 10.

Tee Martin was drafted before at least one HOF QB