• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Crash Outside Home

Jbro

espn just reported that phil mickelson was actually driving. that's why they ended up in the trees.

This is officially the funniest thing Fiz has ever posted.

Tiger was sleep-driving or high (since they say alcohol wasn't involved). I heard his wife got him out of the car with a... golf club. This is a weird story.

This is officially the funniest thing Fiz has ever posted.

Tiger was sleep-driving or high (since they say alcohol wasn't involved). I heard his wife got him out of the car with a... golf club. This is a weird story.

That was the first thing I thought. Well the first thing was that he was drunk, then I thought Ambien.

Hearing word that he and the wife argued before this happened.

Got a feeling this story could get real weird, real fast.

Just coming in the reports are now saying that Tiger's wife caused all the damage to his face looks like she accused him of cheating and chased his ass out of the house he was high on pain pills got in his car and hit the fire hydrant and tree and wife then kicked his ass...

something like that...

I was close

http://www.tmz.com/

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Y8QdRFQy

Tmz...= television enquirer

Hate to say it but TMZ usually does have an inside track on this type of thing and the groundbreaking stories on this kind of stuff due to what they are willing to do to get the story. Do they have a lot of celebrity smut, sure but more and more you hear mainstream channels like CNN and NBC giving credit to TMZ stories that they are only willing to report days after TMZ already reported the same thing. They legitimately broke all the news on the Michael Jackson case and the rest of the news media followed what they were saying. They might not be right 100% of the time, but the stories they print are usually a lot closer to the truth than one might think.

It is the new age of "investigative reporting" and it was a brilliant money making idea by Harvey Levin as annoying as the whole thing may be.

Archived