• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KC looking to trade up into top 10.

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I am. I prefer to be in our current situation than in one where we’re locked into Fields for 3 more years without Horn. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel with Darnold’s last year under contract here. Fields, to date, is another Darnold and I’m glad we’re not locked into that longer term. 

I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion but holy fug thats a lot to stomach.  You would rather have Darnold then Fields for 2022.  got it

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion but holy fug thats a lot to stomach.  You would rather have Darnold then Fields for 2022.  got it

They were the same garbage last year. 

Yes, I’d rather only be locked into subpar QB play for 1 year instead of 3. Why would you prefer the opposite? Hope that Fields improves? Yea, we did that with Darnold. 

I rather do it with the Packers. Both their 1sts, 1 of their 2nds, next year's 3rd, and Jordan Love should be enough. You address the QB situation by giving Daronld competition , and if Love works out a long term solution, picks to use at both D-line and O-line, and a 2nd for additional depth. Packers can go and get Aaron Rodgers on the of the best WRs in the class (Wilson, Olave, etc.) 

3 hours ago, ECHornet said:

They were the same garbage last year. 

Yes, I’d rather only be locked into subpar QB play for 1 year instead of 3. Why would you prefer the opposite? Hope that Fields improves? Yea, we did that with Darnold. 

At least Fields would actually be a rookie and not “basically a rookie” like Darnold…

Edited by firefox1234

15 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

At least Fields would actually be a rookie and not “basically a rookie” like Darnold…

He’s not a rook anymore. A second year QB that has been less successful than Trubisky in similar situations. Everyone ragged on Mitch while many here covet Fields. I don’t get it. 

according to this draft chart: https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=car

The Chiefs would have to trade us 29, 30 and 50 in order to make it equitable (we'd likely have to give them a fifth rounder too)

I'm for trading down but if Evans, Ickey or even Cross is at 6 you have to wonder whether or not a franchise LT is worth more than those picks. God forbid all three of those are gone I do this trade in a heartbeat.