• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Wings in Raleigh 4/14: Puck Drop 7PM

Anybodyhome

11 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Lolol I hope someone got a video of that.

Love how Brett just keeps playing at the very end.

Apparently this guy either intentionally or unintentionally whipped his junk out at some point too. The clip they say it’s in he’s definitely just trying to hold up his pants and underwear. Either way could be more than a disorderly conduct for this fool. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

16 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It’s going to be good seeing Ned tonight. However I hope we light him up. Going to be there again live. Let’s go! Hoping Nino can light the lamp!

AFE8236D-E6A0-452E-9472-9D6EF9F512FE.jpeg

It was not good seeing Ned tonight. We made a trash ass goalie look like Patrick Roy. Dude was allowing 3.34 GAA. Last night was just sad and putrid from all angles. 

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Raanta is ass.

Why do we continue to trot him out there when Pyotr is in Chicago? Raanta hasn't been good in over a month. Last night he was absolutely a disaster. Ned has been garbage all year and allows 3.34 GAA before last night. WHY IS PYOTR STILL IN CHICAGO? 

6 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Why do we continue to trot him out there when Pyotr is in Chicago? Raanta hasn't been good in over a month. Last night he was absolutely a disaster. Ned has been garbage all year and allows 3.34 GAA before last night. WHY IS PYOTR STILL IN CHICAGO? 

Because unless one of our goalies end up on IR we don’t have the cap space. 

13 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I missed 1/4 to a half of that first. Because some drunk dumb ass lost the shoes had to be carried out by cops and was fighting with people in the front row. Let’s go Canes

I was on the top row of 106, so all that was right down below us.

Detroit played their defense inside the dots and the Canes rarely got any net front. It allowed them to have ridiculous offensive zone time, which resulted in 45 shots or whatever crazy number it was. Problem is, there was nobody between the shooter and Ned, so they were fairly routine saves- something Raanta couldn't manage.

The first goal, which was weak as hell, Slavin took the guy with the puck down low and nobody covered his back with the trailer.

Carolina's offense was there, they just got nothing in the net. The first half of the game they were getting physically manhandled by Detroit and didn't really get anything going until late second.

As I said in my pre-game post yesterday- Detroit gives the Canes fits...

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Detroit played their defense inside the dots and the Canes rarely got any net front. It allowed them to have ridiculous offensive zone time, which resulted in 45 shots or whatever crazy number it was. Problem is, there was nobody between the shooter and Ned, so they were fairly routine saves- something Raanta couldn't manage.

The first goal, which was weak as hell, Slavin took the guy with the puck down low and nobody covered his back with the trailer.

Carolina's offense was there, they just got nothing in the net. The first half of the game they were getting physically manhandled by Detroit and didn't really get anything going until late second.

And Detroit is garbage this year. Think it's more the Canes than Detroit at this point. The whole throw pucks at the net and pray vs a hot goalie is a recipe for disaster. God I hope we don't face a hot goalie in the Playoffs or we're screwed. 

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

It's their style of play. They give the Rangers fits too and we are two very similar teams. 

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Beer for you on that scouting reports for the game and the drunk guy fighting people. Actually talked to a cop after that happened and he said the guy actually was exposing himself as well.  Some people….