• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL GM Power Rankings-ex Panther on top

ladypanther

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't forget pouncing on the opportunity to pay third tier OL in the opening moments of free agency paving the way to fielding arguably the worst OL in the NFL. Oh, and trading a 3rd round pick for a bust of a former top 10 pick CB. Oh, and extending Robby Anderson and paying him like a top tier NFL WR. Oh, and trading a good starting LB for a late round draft pick to field trash at LB. 

I'm all for Fitterer following Rhule right on our the door when Tepper is ready to admit this collosal mistake.

Yeah, I find it really weird that Fitt gets a pass. He is the guy that Tepper and Rhule chose. That can't be a good sign.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we suck again this season he shouldn't.

We have enough that believe he is the truth. It's like the weird Gettle-cult.

IMO, he is already on very thin ice. The 2021 draft was awful, the 2021 free agency was worse, the "win-now" trades have been borderline pointless. The 2022 free agency is mediocre looking, at best. 

If he screws up the 2022 draft, I am basically gonna be off the Fitterer train entirely. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We have enough that believe he is the truth. It's like the weird Gettle-cult.

IMO, he is already on very thin ice. The 2021 draft was awful, the 2021 free agency was worse, the "win-now" trades have been borderline pointless. The 2022 free agency is mediocre looking, at best. 

If he screws up the 2022 draft, I am basically gonna be off the Fitterer train entirely. 

Yup...me too... nother train comin..

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're a farm team. Other teams pluck us of our talent and send guys who aren't working out for them down to us for continued development in the way of playing time where they can continue to evaluate from afar. That's what Tepper has turned us into.

This is depressing and sad but unfortunately it feels like it's true so I can't really debunk this as much as I wish I had proof of it otherwise.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1