• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Draft Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Actually, I think statistically speaking, DBs have the highest success rate of any position in the 7th round of becoming a starter one day. If we go DB in the 7th then that could be analytics being used. 

I think its CB/DB and IOLmen are the best results in the 5-7 rounds. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Actually, I think statistically speaking, DBs have the highest success rate of any position in the 7th round of becoming a starter one day. If we go DB in the 7th then that could be analytics being used. 

Sorry for quoting myself but this got me thinking and I went back to look at an old list I had made and in round six, OL and DL have the 2nd and 3rd highest success rates respectfully. 

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Soul glow, the epic barber shop scenes, the Samuel jackson part, the whole change once the mcdonalds know keem is a king, the club part,  LOL

I wish the hollywood folks still made good movies, its been 20 years and about 1 ok movie each year.....I miss the non-clown world days. 

There's no talent left in Hollywood.  Eddie Murphy set the tone back then. One of my favorite movies of all time is Harlem Nights. I miss Redd Foxx, that man was a master comedian.  But I digress. 

Della Reese Time GIF

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I think its CB/DB and IOLmen are the best results in the 5-7 rounds. 

I made a list once that was composed over a long period of time but I don't remember exactly how many years so one compiled of only the last 5 seasons may give different results but it looked like this

1st Round - OL (83%) LB (70%) TE (67%) DB (64%) QB (63%) WR (58%) RB (58%) DL (58%)
2nd Round - OL (70%) LB (55%) TE (50%) WR (49%) DB (46%) QB (27%) DL (26%) RB (25%)
3rd Round - OL (40%) TE (39%) LB (34%) DL (27%) WR (25%) DB (24%) QB (17%) RB (16%)
4th Round - DL (37%) TE (33%) OL (29%) LB (16%) WR(12%) DB (11%) RB (11%) QB (8%)
5th Round - TE (32%) DB (17%) WR (16%) OL (16%) DL (13%) RB (9%) LB (4%) QB (0%)
6th Round - TE (26%) OL (16%) DL (13%) WR (9%) DB (8%) RB (6%) LB (5%) QB (0%)
7th Round - DB (11%) OL (9%) QB (6%) WR (5%) DL (3%) LB (2%) RB (0%) TE (0%)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

I made a list once that was composed over a long period of time but I don't remember exactly how many years so one compiled of only the last 5 seasons may give different results but it looked like this

1st Round - OL (83%) LB (70%) TE (67%) DB (64%) QB (63%) WR (58%) RB (58%) DL (58%)
2nd Round - OL (70%) LB (55%) TE (50%) WR (49%) DB (46%) QB (27%) DL (26%) RB (25%)
3rd Round - OL (40%) TE (39%) LB (34%) DL (27%) WR (25%) DB (24%) QB (17%) RB (16%)
4th Round - DL (37%) TE (33%) OL (29%) LB (16%) WR(12%) DB (11%) RB (11%) QB (8%)
5th Round - TE (32%) DB (17%) WR (16%) OL (16%) DL (13%) RB (9%) LB (4%) QB (0%)
6th Round - TE (26%) OL (16%) DL (13%) WR (9%) DB (8%) RB (6%) LB (5%) QB (0%)
7th Round - DB (11%) OL (9%) QB (6%) WR (5%) DL (3%) LB (2%) RB (0%) TE (0%)

That about right for what i remember. I didnt know 6th and 5th round TE had such high marks.....knew about IOL and CB/DB in 6th/7th. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There's no talent left in Hollywood.  Eddie Murphy set the tone back then. One of my favorite movies of all time is Harlem Nights. I miss Redd Foxx, that man was a master comedian.  But I digress. 

Della Reese Time GIF

I swear give me 300 million and I can make the turds too. 99.8% of the movies TRASH, complete jokes. They know it and dont care, why should I??

Just now, Basbear said:

That about right for what i remember. I didnt know 6th and 5th round TE had such high marks.....knew about IOL and CB/DB in 6th/7th. 

I think that list is 2 years old more or less but it still looks about right. If you look at QBs, QBs taken in the 5th and 6th have 0% and in the 7th it's 6%. The Brady Effect