• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Showcase Darnold Early on in the Season?

chknwing

We honestly need to just go ahead and pay him to go away for the year and trade a 6th for Baker or sign Cam back. 

Showcasing Darnold is the equivalent to having an open house at a condemned crack den.  No one else is getting fooled by his sorry ass.  Hopefully, he's either going to be on the bench or at home come week 1.

21 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think they all know he's fool's gold by now. We were his last chance.

I'm not ready to go there. We had a bottom 5 line and limited offensive weapons last year, as well as a way below average OC and OL coach. He now has a top ten line on paper. All his weapons are healthy and we have a much better OC and Top rate OL coach. This year is his last chance, but no one was going to win with that OL and weapons. The ball is in his court

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think they all know he's fool's gold by now. We were his last chance.

You don't play guys to "showcase" them. You play guys because you're trying to win.

And let's be real: It's not like anybody who happens to be interested in him isn't going to look at all his tape