• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Up UDFA

19 minutes ago, mcsmoak said:

Jaylan Foster would be a nice pickup from right down the road.  1st team all-SEC safety, 2nd team all American, 13th in sec in tackles; 4th in the country in interceptions.  High character guy.   Didn’t get his chance until this past year so I guess that’s why he didn’t get drafted.  

Game tape supercedes measuring tape. I've heard that uttered in some form or another for Fitterer and several other GM's. It's matters less and less the further you drop in the draft because by then you are just going by the swag method. 

But what matters most to the brass is how they play in games against better competition and were they consistent.  Do they have enough games under their belt to have enough to judge them fairly?

Minus any if that then it's pick you preferred measurement and throw darts. Ours seem to be speed.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

Ian Thomas, Tommy Tremble (more of an H-back), Colin Thompson and Stephen Sullivan.  If we keep 3 TEs, I'm nearly certain Babicz can beat out Sullivan and Thompson, who we've cut, re-signed and placed on the practice squad numerous times.

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Ian Thomas, Tommy Tremble (more of an H-back), Colin Thompson and Stephen Sullivan.  If we keep 3 TEs, I'm nearly certain Babicz can beat out Sullivan and Thompson, who we've cut, re-signed and placed on the practice squad numerous times.

I will never understand our love for Ian Thomas.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

Justyn Ross was a stud, could have been a 1st round pick before his surgery.  I hope someone picks him up. Dude was a beast in the NC game

he is a sad story.  When Clemson won the Natty with Trevor I was certain Ross would be a top 5 overall pick.  The Trevor Natty vs Bama was just Ross single handedly taking over that game. 

Clemson had bad QB play last year BUT that wasn’t why Ross’ comeback fell flat.  He just wasn’t good.  Clemson tried to make him the focal point and give him opportunity but he just didn’t have it. 

wish he got better advice and stayed in school to keep working on his comeback.