• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Vs Canes Game 2 Wednesday

Amazing victory. Svech's hit was bonecrushing and as legal as it gets. Best hit I've seen in years honestly. Aho was a stud, TDA too. And man can't say enough about our young Russian stud in net. Calm cool and collected there under some heavy pressure and chaos late. Love this team so much. Let's take these next 2, I'll be at the games cheering the boys on and hopefully not getting in any fights

• Pie 5

8 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Rod and the boys better be prepared though, refs will do their damnedest to make it a series.

I don’t know if the refs can. This team we are fielding is 100% prepared and a complete different entity than we were watching a month ago. 

There will be intent to injure someone on Carolina the next two games, especially Svech.  I don't see us getting out of this series without a big name being hurt.  Boston is that scummy of a team.  

I must say. That may have been the best overall effort since we came back against Tampa in the regular season last year at home. Every single guy was there for each other and our game was on point. I wasn’t able to catch a lot last night but I tuned in at one point and even Jarvis was jumping on a guy ready to go to protect his teammates. Very proud of this team. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He is a dang good goal scoring forward to boot, This next level aggressiveness is part of the series game plan IMO..... Rod before the games "Svechnikov destroy"

For sure, we knew we had to be tough but collected. They’ve completely blown my mind on how well they are handling this series. 

Edited by Harbingers

That was intent to injured on Raanta just finally got to see it. He tried to put the butt of his stick right through Raanta’s mask. I don’t think Raanta is concussed, I think he probably bit his tongue off. Which is horrible to say. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1