• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Boston game 4 Sunday at Noonish

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lol want to see what Bruins fans will report you for in a central thread on hockey's biggest message board? Lord this board is softer than a French referee.

Screenshot_20220508-210942_Chrome.jpg

That’s pretty soft 😂

On a bright note, looks like enough people reported NC FL and he was banned. 

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I read that and wondered if it was you lmao. I’ve been on the canes board for the last year.

I got banned there last year for telling Florida fans GG when they were wishing death in Vincent Trocheck..... I certainly have had some suspension worthy moments when I've been drinking on the huddle but eeesh that is so weak, I'm 100% sober.

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

So I missed the game but apparently canes fans on Twitter were bitching about Tony this whole game? Anybody care to explain?

He lost his poo on Marchand towards the end.... That didn't kill our shot at winning a three goal swing at the end of the second and beginning of the third did, controversial non goalie interference bone head challenge by Rod (he should know they aren't going to overturn that VS Boston) followed by a desperation four minute high sticking call on Aho a literal "last second" 5-3 PP goal by the Bruins and one more for good measure.

19 minutes ago, lightsout said:

So I missed the game but apparently canes fans on Twitter were bitching about Tony this whole game? Anybody care to explain?

Nothing to gripe about unless words were exchanged we didn’t know about. He drew a regular season obvious penalty and the Guy didn’t bite on the draw them in. BUT caveat the other guy did push his helmet off which the bruins have been doing the past two games. 

18 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He lost his poo on Marchand towards the end.... That didn't kill our shot at winning a three goal swing at the end of the second and beginning of the third did, controversial non goalie interference bone head challenge by Rod (he should know they aren't going to overturn that VS Boston) followed by a desperation four minute high sticking call on Aho a literal "last second" 5-3 PP goal by the Bruins and one more for good measure.

Yeah we beat ourselves today. Up 2-1 late in the 2nd and the team just fell apart.  Boston was gased to. They looked whipped out. All we had to do was play disciplined hockey and did absolutely everything but. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Nothing to gripe about unless words were exchanged we didn’t know about. He drew a regular season obvious penalty and the Guy didn’t bite on the draw them in. BUT caveat the other guy did push his helmet off which the bruins have been doing the past two games. 

Marchand got in his head calling him a "Racist piece of sh*t" and "he should have dripped down his mother's leg"..... and yes I'm being serious.