• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Steve Reed reports "the Panthers are still interested in" Jimmy Garoppolo

34 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I have a theory that Sizzle is a troll alt created by Igo for clicks and entertainment.  It makes his posts more enjoyable anyway...

Pretty sure Sizzle is our old friend Sanjay.

Same MO: gets fixated on things (two TE sets, the Appaloosa Model), wants people to think he's smarter, responds as if he's proven something when he obviously hasn't, etc.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure Sizzle is our old friend Sanjay.

Same MO: gets fixated on things (two TE sets, the Appaloosa Model), wants people to think he's smarter, responds as if he's proven something when he obviously hasn't, etc.

We need to bring back our old friend Alejandro Lustra. He may have been an insufferable PITA, but he made things more entertaining than Fire Rhule every day. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It takes time to turn around a complex business organization like an NFL team (a point clearly lost on you 🤦‍♂️).

In baseball parlance we are in the top of the 2nd inning with no outs and a 2-2 count…

…get back to me during the 7th inning stretch on Big Tepp’s “record” 🤣👊.

"Turning around" would imply the business was struggling prior.

The Panthers were historically a franchise that stayed away from the bottom in favor of the middle with a couple blips to the very top.

The franchise needs "turning around" after all the errors were made by Tepper himself. While I am glad they brought back Wilkes and brought in McAdoo, who I'm high on, the bar has been set so very low since Tepper acquired the franchise four years ago, middle ground would be a big step up. 

Turning things around to crawl back to up to the middle from self inflicted wounds is hardly worth a slow clap.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Plenty of teams have produced winning programs in less time.

"You are what your record says you are" was your standard.

By that standard (again, as applied by you) David Tepper is, after four years under his watch, a sh-tty owner. No amount of attempted spin will change that.

I'd guess that he might not like hearing that you consider him terrible at his job.

You are clueless 🤦‍♂️...

...carry on blowhard, you probably need another 30 posts  before midnight to keep up with your daily average 🤣...

3 hours ago, rippadonn said:

"Turning around" would imply the business was struggling prior.

The Panthers were historically a franchise that stayed away from the bottom in favor of the middle with a couple blips to the very top.

The franchise needs "turning around" after all the errors were made by Tepper himself. While I am glad they brought back Wilkes and brought in McAdoo, who I'm high on, the bar has been set so very low since Tepper acquired the franchise four years ago, middle ground would be a big step up. 

Turning things around to crawl back to up to the middle from self inflicted wounds is hardly worth a slow clap.

👆☝️👆☝️bovine dung of the highest order... 🤣

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

You are clueless 🤦‍♂️...

...carry on blowhard, you probably need another 30 posts  before midnight to keep up with your daily average 🤣...

To defeat you in debate generally only takes one.

As soon as you realize you have no response you start replying with stuff like this, so...

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

To defeat you in debate generally only takes one.

As soon as you realize you have no response you start replying with stuff like this, so...

The fact remains, turnarounds are complex and time consuming...

...if you had any business expertise or experience of any kind you'd understand this but in fact, you are clueless...

...lemme guess, stay at home sloth 🦥 ?

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The fact remains, turnarounds are complex and time consuming...

...if you had any business expertise or experience of any kind you'd understand this but in fact, you are clueless...

...lemme guess, stay at home sloth 🦥 ?

The fact remains that football is not business.

The fact also remains that others have done it in less time, but Tepper still hasn't done it at all.

Heck, the team hasn't even shown improvement yet. If anything, they've gotten worse.

Which means again, using the standard that you applied, Tepper is a loser.

(and here I thought you liked him)

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The fact remains that football is not business.

The fact also remains that others have done it in less time, but Tepper still hasn't done it at all.

Heck, the team hasn't even shown improvement yet. If anything, they've gotten worse.

Which means again, using the standard that you applied, Tepper is a loser.

(and here I thought you liked him)

Yeah the team has been worse than before under Tepper. I think Tepper still has a chance to be a good owner, but Sizzle logic shows us “you are what your record is.” Guess Jimmy G is the next great QB and so is PJ Walker (never lost), while Tepper is terrible…