• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are the worst rated team in Madden 23

8 hours ago, Rubi said:

Panthers have one of the weakest rosters in the league so them being trash in madden is appropriate 

Technically on Madden that defense is one of the best, skill(fast)players at the right positions.. really going miss Gilmore smh...but both offense n defense have building pieces, it's our QB situation that's really putting us under.

If the ova team is say 82, with Sam Darnold as your QB you're team is going to be 72ova no matter what. 😂

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Im curious about the OL

Typically the prior years ratings for veterans transfer over w/i a 1-3 point'ish range, if this holds true...

Christensen - 63-66

Bozeman - 71-73

Corbett - 73-75

Moton - 82-85

Those are the ranges I'd expect - honorable mention of Deonte' Brown around 60-63

Ickey, as the first OL taken is probably looking at 73-76 range, wouldn't be surprised if they hyped him up to 77 but that is pushing it. SS Dev for CFM would be a ++

Corral in the beta I think is being teased a little bit (it's skewed ratings) but even as a 60 ovr versus Darnold who I believe is like a 70 / 71 ovr -- he has better overall base combined accuracy, and is at 80 spd / 84 acc / 85 THP -- I think we see the spd / acc / THP creep up a bit at release if he's already at this in the beta. 

Edited by SetfreexX

On 6/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, TLGPanthersFan said:

In 2010 all the analyst were saying we are one of the worst teams in the NFL. 
As a fan I didn’t believe it. Thinking we were good enough to get to the playoffs with Matt Moore. 
Season began and rest is history. Don’t know if the team would have won more if Moore hadn’t gotten injured but the analysts were right. 
Today the same thing is happening. 
Not saying that Madden is an analyst and good at predicting bad teams, but there is an aura surrounding this team and that aura is bad team stink. 

For the love of God just let me enjoy my optimism for a few minutes. This doom and gloom crap really depresses me. Some of us living sub-par lives only have the hope of a new season for a few months to cling on to here. 

• Poo 1