• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Dan Graziano: "the majority of the people to whom I spoke with believe Jimmy Garoppolo will likely end up being released" sign with Carolina Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

27 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

If they do sign this guy it better be 1 year 2-3 million. I don’t even want to see 5+. 

He's just a Teddy that will kiss Rhules ass. They were both hovering around 18 in the QB rankings last year. Waste of time and it just buries Corral down the depth chart, It'll be another TMJ/Brady Christensen situation where he'll get like 1 quarter of play at the end of the season and we'll go into next draft having no clue if he's an NFL starter

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd rather just see Corral for 17 games. 

No more Darnold.

I don't have an issue with a cheap Baker or Jimmy G but solely on a one year deal. If possible, completely forbidden from resigning/extending them until April 2023. 

Me too on Corral for 17. I am just trying to keep it realistic for a rookie 3rd and I think it would be fun to trot Sam out for a few just so we could see him prove what a terrible job they did with trading for him and his 5th while the line gels. 

I'm a hard pass on the other 2. I have had my fill of that quality of QB under Rhule and would rather just see Corral. If we have to play a dud QB again, just play Sam for fun and get it out if these people's systems. I don't want Baker anywhere near Corral honestly.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Me too on Corral for 17. I am just trying to keep it realistic for a rookie 3rd and I think it would be fun to trot Sam out for a few just so we could see him prove what a terrible job they did with trading for him and his 5th while the line gels. 

I'm a hard pass on the other 2. I have had my fill of that quality of QB under Rhule and would rather just see Corral. If we have to play a dud QB again, just play Sam for fun and get it out if these people's systems. I don't want Baker anywhere near Corral honestly.

I don't have any fear of Baker messing up Corral. I don't think Matt is going to be made or broken by whoever is on the roster with him. 

I'd much rather watch Baker or Jimmy G for a season than Darnold. Even if the results aren't spectacularly better, I am just tired of seeing Darnold play here. We know what he is. It's not fun to watch the same stupid poo over and over.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't have any fear of Baker messing up Corral. I don't think Matt is going to be made or broken by whoever is on the roster with him. 

I'd much rather watch Baker or Jimmy G for a season than Darnold. Even if the results aren't spectacularly better, I am just tired of seeing Darnold play here. We know what he is. It's not fun to watch the same stupid poo over and over.

Meh, I feel thst way about Rhule. The stain of a QB getting him fired is a long 2nd at this point. Sam gets us there faster so I hope they belive in his great practices.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Meh, I feel thst way about Rhule. The stain of a QB getting him fired is a long 2nd at this point. Sam gets us there faster so I hope they belive in his great practices.

So are you hoping we lose more games so Rhule can be fired?

personally I think before brownies wavie baker, they would trade him for darnold.

Jimmey deal is heating up, he fits Ben Mccados O better than baker or Cam.....just health is an issue, not even talking about his shoulder. I doubt cutting him will happen, but Ive been shocked before. The trey lance reports are like one "hes gifted etc" and 5 "this guys is not ready for the NFL." . I think Jimmy stays. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Yeah, I am not putting my eggs in the Rhule getting canned basket anymore. Tepper might be dumb enough to keep him anyway.

I would just rather have a season of something I am mildly interested in.

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I am not putting my eggs in the Rhule getting canned basket anymore. Tepper might be dumb enough to keep him anyway.

That died once Rhule stayed for me sadly but I won't get in your way. Changing QBs for an extra game or 2 extra of wins and still having another losing year means so little to me. I am on the player development train at this point. 

I hear you but even Tepper can't completely ignore another year of chanting to fire that turd. I fear you could be right but it keeps getting uglier and his ego will break from his circle jerk eventually. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Give them 4 full games. Not going to lie, the first time since 2010, I switched off a couple panthers games last year due to my pissed off meter was lava red and it was pathetic football.  I also deleted all the games one month ago, normally I keep and watch them before preseason games as a warm-up, not this year.....

I think for sure the O will have more big plays and D will be improved as well. Member, I call the 2020 OL saying they would be better. Everyone thought opposite and I didnt have a read on the 2021. I do think the OL will be around 16th-12th, *** depending on Icky, hes the key. If he plays well, watch out....

I need to see how Mccado calls plays, its been awhile and to me thats super important. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Give them 4 full games. Not going to lie, the first time since 2010, I switched off a couple panthers games last year due to my pissed off meter was lava red and it was pathetic football.  I also deleted all the games one month ago, normally I keep and watch them before preseason games as a warm-up, not this year.....

I think for sure the O will have more big plays and D will be improved as well. Member, I call the 2020 OL saying they would be better. Everyone thought opposite and I didnt have a read on the 2021. I do think the OL will be around 16th-12th, *** depending on Icky, hes the key. If he plays well, watch out....

I need to see how Mccado calls plays, its been awhile and to me thats super important. 

I mean, even if we started 4-0, I'm not falling for that poo again.

Call me at Game 17. I want to see a full season for the first time in years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2