• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule "warming to" starting Darnold?

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Everyone knows the best football is played early in the year duh. Also against bad and crippled teams.

I don't think we will have to wait long. Then again they can beg Cam to come back to distract us again...

I don't think Cam is gonna bite on it this time. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Sam starting would be a disaster for us(the fans) because the chances of winning consistently will likely be small.

I agree.  He was a huge mistake and step down from Teddy.  Last year was statistically his worst season in PR and near last in several categories.  He did better with the jets than with us last year.    That doesn't mean he will be good, just a little better than total ass.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I agree.  He was a huge mistake and step down from Teddy.  Last year was statistically his worst season in PR and near last in several categories.  He did better with the jets than with us last year.    That doesn't mean he will be good, just a little better than total ass.

As someone who was beating the drum for getting rid of Teddy and was not a believer in him when we signed him.......I immediately regretted getting rid of him when we traded for Darnold.

What I will NEVER forget is the people last offseason that tried to convince themselves that Darnold was a better move than Stafford(yes this did really happen in the Huddle).

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Whats the inevitable?

Following the Rhule trend of the last 2 years. SSDD. We can't escape him or what he does to the team. Saw last night where he was talking up BC at LT after we drafted Ickey. I crap you not.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Not sure how much lower we can go without being subterranean.

Darnold starting is bad for the locker room. When he inevitably reverts to his usual ways after a few games we will be right back where we started. Even the Jets are much better off with that guy far the fug away from their team. They at least ended their season with some fight in them. I am simply so damn tired of this let's start Sam because we have no other choice crap. We do have a choice. He's a sunk cost what's done is done. Say goodbye.

• Beer 1