• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How prepared are you for another hilariously miserable season?

hepcat

16 hours ago, Basbear said:

I think its a 2-12 win total type of deal. The average between those numbers is 8 and thats where Im at currently.....

IF IFififififi CMC stays healthy and has a pre-contract yr, improved OL, Rhule has his 3rd year magic, fastest defensive is also leading the league in TOs, Burns breakout and has 15+ sacks along with tons of hurries/pressures, Chinn becomes a game changer with Wilks guidance, TMJ DJMoore Anderson play up to their potential with a breakout season from Ian "got my bag" thomas...... all can happen, but only need a few and this team is changeling for one of the last playoff spots even with the HC and QBs on the team. 

All of this is fine, but we arent winning many games without competent QB play, which I did not see you mention. 

Sam turning the ball over more than he scores TDs is not a winning recipe.

If the O-line plays well, and the QB's play well due to good O-line play we could have a decent team for once. Really not sure how our team will do thsi season. I don't feel as if Rhule is the answer at all but if certain players gel and play well it could affect others across the team and end up making us have a pretty good season. I just hope young players develop and it is a good year for low injuries to really see what these guys have in them.