• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for Hornet fans

Mr. Scot

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

Agree division is a major problem in this country. At the same time though you did just dump an Alex Jones meme in another thread here so you can't be all that super bothered by it.

ALex wise, dont much care of the guy, tho many of his bizarre bat-poo claims have been ringing true. I mainly used that cause its a great anger react, hes one of the best at those.

over 2 years now Im beyond sick of the constant to divide and both sides eating it up. Just if someone is awful at their job, you can not state that unless many boxes are checked. Even if its true, its a alex jones like world out there now.... 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

ALex wise, dont much care of the guy, tho many of his bizarre bat-poo claims have been ringing true. I mainly used that cause its a great anger react, hes one of the best at those.

over 2 years now Im beyond sick of the constant to divide and both sides eating it up. Just if someone is awful at their job, you can not state that unless many boxes are checked. Even if its true, its a alex jones like world out there now.... 

Behaviorally speaking what we know as social media is essentially just a larger version of chat rooms from the early 2000's with more personalized themes and newer technology. Beyond that you can't have honest discourse anymore because the majority of Americans are disingenuous and have their own selfish motives. And now on social media that's mostly grifting and suckering people into following while being oblivious to the fact they are enriching village idiots and continuing a cycle that will only create more. But hey good luck navigating all this guy.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Behaviorally speaking what we know as social media is essentially just a larger version of chat rooms from the early 2000's with more personalized themes and newer technology. Beyond that you can't have honest discourse anymore because the majority of Americans are disingenuous and have their own selfish motives. And now on social media that's mostly grifting and suckering people into following while being oblivious to the fact they are enriching village idiots and continuing a cycle that will only create more. But hey good luck navigating all this guy.

You got a good grasp of it. I did see the weird(well what i thought was) deal to build up you followers and then unleash some sort of scam either crypto BS, shittcoins, essential oils, or just be sponsored by a junk product. Or just be a begging millionaire and poor people still send in the 5 buck/whatevers..... 

and you got me right about trying to navigate it as well. Each day I tell myself no one cares while my brain melts away....   Honestly my chemical makeup just doesnt have the right mix to think/understand how or why the world is acting this way. Its madding and soooooo tiresome.... Wish people treated each other better than they want to be treated, but people will walk alll over this line of thinking.. be safe frank!

If we hire a coach that doesn’t have head coaching experience in the NBA playoffs I will be pretty upset.

It is the one hump this group of players hasn’t been able to overcome and we need all the help and experience we can get. If we can’t make a bit of noise in the playoffs soon, you may as well say goodbye to LaMelo.

• Pie 3

I am not a fan of promoting college coaches directly into Pro HC roles - unless they have some seriously high-performing results for about a decade - and even then it is rare that it works.  But I do think the first female HC in the NBA could easily be her - she has done an incredible job so far.  In the pros it is so much more about building and sustaining a team that plays well - which she seems to be very strong with.

Most importantly I would ONLY consider promoting directly into HC like this with an already successful franchise also.  This team isn't a consistent winner yet...that is way too much pressure for pretty much anyone.